Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after over 14 weeks of waiting I just got a call from my dealer that my car has arrived!!! Now for the financing bit...CROSS ALL FINGERS, TOES, EYES and all that I get this baby...The only thing that is holding me up is when I ordered my car 14 weeks ago...my dealer was going to give me 11,000 for my trade, then he went to 10,500...and I'm wondering now 14 weeks later...what my trade will be...this will make or break the deal! WISH ME LUCK ALL! I still owe almost 13,000 for my car and really don't want to see him tack on another $ 4,000.00 to the price of the caliber...

·
Registered
141 Posts
14 weeks of waiting ! yep you have certainly waited long enough there. I hope your deal goes through ok and that you enjoy your new Cali.

This leaves me to say, best wishes and good luck along with happy cruising !

·
Registered
11 Posts
After 11 weeks of waiting I just picked up mine this past Friday. My dealer stuck to the agreed upon trade in value we discussed at the time of ordering my Caliber. Even though I added a few thousand miles while waiting.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
REDspeedwagon said:
Well after over 14 weeks of waiting I just got a call from my dealer that my car has arrived!!! Now for the financing bit...CROSS ALL FINGERS, TOES, EYES and all that I get this baby...The only thing that is holding me up is when I ordered my car 14 weeks ago...my dealer was going to give me 11,000 for my trade, then he went to 10,500...and I'm wondering now 14 weeks later...what my trade will be...this will make or break the deal! WISH ME LUCK ALL! I still owe almost 13,000 for my car and really don't want to see him tack on another $ 4,000.00 to the price of the caliber...
That's where you should have gotten a signed contract with your dealer about the trade in value of your curent vehicle.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GOT MY CAR!!!!! Dealer stuck with the original trade amount on my other car. I am extremely happy...and LOVE the car. Was worth the wait!

·
Registered
901 Posts
REDspeedwagon said:
GOT MY CAR!!!!! Dealer stuck with the original trade amount on my other car. I am extremely happy...and LOVE the car. Was worth the wait!
Congratulations!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts