Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently bought the oil change warranty through DCX from Bryden Motors in Beloit WI and the next evening my wife tried to get my Calibers oil changed at Jack Wolf in Belvidere, IL. She was told "NO" even after showing all the paperwork to prove we bought the oil change warranty. Jack Wolf dealership called DCX and DCX said they do not have any record of the warranty being bought. It seems Bryden Motors in Beloit WI didn't enter the paperwork in the system. I would understand Jack Wolf saying "NO" if we had never bought a car/van from them and we were strangers or something but we are NOT! We just bought a 2006 Sto-&-Go Town and Country van last July!

I'm MAD! :mad:

Why is customer service and common sense so hard to find within dealerships? :confused:

I wish I could return both the Caliber and the van and buy them from another dealer or better yet right from DCX would be BEST..... screw the middle man!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 said:
I recently bought the oil change warranty through DCX from Bryden Motors in Beloit WI and the next evening my wife tried to get my Calibers oil changed at Jack Wolf in Belvidere, IL. She was told "NO" even after showing all the paperwork to prove we bought the oil change warranty. Jack Wolf dealership called DCX and DCX said they do not have any record of the warranty being bought. It seems Bryden Motors in Beloit WI didn't enter the paperwork in the system. I would understand Jack Wolf saying "NO" if we had never bought a car/van from them and we were strangers or something but we are NOT! We just bought a 2006 Sto-&-Go Town and Country van last July!

I'm MAD! :mad:

Why is customer service and common sense so hard to find within dealerships? :confused:

I wish I could return both the Caliber and the van and buy them from another dealer or better yet right from DCX would be BEST..... screw the middle man!
dit you check with your salesman ????how much dit he charged you for the Waranty???

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure how the cost matters in this? Would I get better service if I paid more for the plan? :confused:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'm not sure how the cost matters in this? Would I get better service if I paid more for the plan? :confused:
no my point is that you only have a sertan amount of time to get your money back from the dealer who sold you the car and the waranty but because you have never receipt the waranty card in the mail from Chrysler ,he would have to give you the money back anyhow and you could just buy it from any dealer

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got 3/36,000 years for $185 which they told me was cost.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I got 3/36,000 years for $185 which they told me was cost.
wow thats cheap ,i paid for my 5/100000 igold plan includes oilchanges $2090 canadian,but still i would talk to the salesman ,maby its just a mistake,cheers thomas

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is just an oil change plan. This has nothing to do with the regular waranty or extended.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts