Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to pick up a Filtermag for my Caliber, and I'm not home right now. Anyone know what the oil filter size (diameter) is for the 2 liter?

Edit: And the fuel filter? And does the CVT have a tranny filter too?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Oil Filters as far as I know as ONLY available from the dealer right now. Apparently its special filter or something according to what others said here.

Fuel filter will probably be the same thing, only available from the dealer because the car is so new, nobody has any replacement parts available for it yet.

Far as I know, there's no filter for the CVT.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Approximate dimensions

Diameter Filter 3 1/8 inch
Seal diameter 2 1/2 inch
Thread Diameter 3/4 inch
Height 3 inch

Hope it helps

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome, thanks. :)

I called Filtermag earlier today to find out if they're stocking items for the Caliber's engine. Unfortunately the answer is no, not specifically for the Caliber, but I'm sure a suitably sized filter magnet will work on the Caliber.

PS: The pleasant woman at Filtermag also mentioned that nobody has replacement parts for the Caliber, which is hardly surprising considering the car was just released. One interesting thing is, she said Fram lists part number PH10125 as a replacement oil filter on the Caliber and all three engines use the same oil filter, although she was unable to actually locate the physical part anywhere. Not sure if this is old news or not but thought I'd share.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts