Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
markshop said:
Anyone find a aftermarket oil filter # for the 2.0 yet?
I'm still looking for the answer for that one myself. According to dodge, I believe the filters are the same for all engines.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
07 Caliber R/T 2.4 Liter AWD, Black, Spoiler, Mopar Intake and Exhaust, Night Shaded Tail lights

·
Registered
103 Posts
When I did my first oil change (not at the dealer) the oil change place in my small town had to DRIVE to the nearest dodge dealer to pick one up.... while I waited

I was not happy, as they had removed the old one and drained my oil before checking to see if they had the right filter, so I ended up sitting there for nearly 2 hours (I was close to just asking them to put the old one back on, fill it back up with oil, and let me leave). If they hadn't had the filter, I would have just gone to the dealer myself, KWIM?

They suggested I pick up a couple of mopar filters and just bring a filter with me next time (little do they know, I probably won't do business there anymore - that was HIGHLY unprofessional, in my book!)

·
Registered
171 Posts
The wife and I were out and she said she needed to get an oil change we stop at the Valvoline (I like that place!!) But they did it the correct way before they drained any oil they checked to make sure they had the parts (oil filter). They didnt so they said sorry you had to wait but the car is too new and you will probably have to go to the dealership to get the oil changed! We did and got the oil changed. Of course it was $10 bucks more than what the valvoline would have charged!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Why do we need 2 threads about this? There's a thread asking the same question right below! READ BEFORE YOU POST!!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
orangecalibersxt said:
Why do we need 2 threads about this? There's a thread asking the same question right below! READ BEFORE YOU POST!!!!
I agree, a lot don't know the word search........the search engine is your friend. I see a lot of duplicate threads.:eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
This thread was started back in April. "yelsrt403" must of searched and found this one first.

·
Registered
19 Posts
xlimodriver said:
This thread was started back in April. "yelsrt403" must of searched and found this one first.
I'm sorry about multiple tread. I still getting used to the whole "forum thing". I will attempt to have it never happen again. I will try to used the "word search" to my advantage and attempt not to get anymore people upset.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts