Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a hard time finding oil filters??? all the local stores i checked dont have any....and a friend at a dodge dealer said the mopar ones are out of stock and that no one on the east coast can get them. anyone know anything....

·
Registered
50 Posts
there was a post some where on the site here that listed a bunch of filters . do a search, you should find it. Here'e a k&n # HP-1017

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah I had a hard time too.
I went to Wal-mart, Advance Auto, Autozone, and Fischer's Auto Parts...no one had them, even said they weren't listed at a couple of places.
Ended up getting two of them at the local Dodge dealer. I got 'em for about $7.50 each.
My Dad is a mechanic, and gets a discount for his business, so they might cost a little more without the discount.

·
Registered
147 Posts
My dealer had them for either $5.95 or $6.95. WalMart didn't have anything listed yet.

J

·
Registered
413 Posts
You should also be able to find the Purolator L12222 at Pep Boy's or maybe advance auto parts (I've seen them):D .

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've used Purolator and STP so far... Advance Auto and AutoZone respectively for my source.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts