Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replacing oil pressure sensor and having trouble. When I try to screw on the new one it does not seem to want to catch on the threads it just keeps spinning. I also wish I could move something out of the way to make it easier. 2007 Dodge Caliber 2.0L

·
Registered
2 Posts
Replacing oil pressure sensor and having trouble. When I try to screw on the new one it does not seem to want to catch on the threads it just keeps spinning. I also wish I could move something out of the way to make it easier. 2007 Dodge Caliber 2.0L
Remove the intake, there's a lot of wrenching involved, but you'll be able to easily install the new sensor. Just did mine, same shit, took off intake, miracle.
Remove the intake there are a lot of bolts to take out and put back in but it'll be worth it in the end because you can easily install the new sensor. You can thank me later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts