Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a Queston as we all know this car was mostly done and marketet by Chrysler for the young teen early uni kind of guy/girl,now my Queston is how old are we really because i think that there marketing technic atractet the wrong kind of people:eek: ,because i am 41 with two small children age 8 and 10 and its a perfect Family car without having to look like that you are acualy driving a wagon and on top of it ,it is the First time that people coming up to you or you can see them turning around while there driving by,:D I JUST LOVE IT ;) ,Cheers Thomas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
I've got TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC written all over me:

Single
Male
23-25 Years Old
$25-$50K
First Time New Car Buyer
College/University Education

Need I say more?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
Bulldogger said:
The car rocks! It's catching on with all age groups from what I can tell. I that find seniors REALLY like it.

<<<snip>>>>
Count me as one of those "seniors" that REALLY like it.. 62 in Oct of this year:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
well, i'm 29, the wife 28, and we each have our own.... i love mine... it's the look and space inside that got me...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Well at 42 years of age I think the Caliber is a car for ALL ages !

Where have all the years gone? Sheesh !! I'm sure it was only a few months ago that I was like 30...the years have flown by at a tremendouse rate since then :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
I'll turn 40 the beginning of September, husband is 42. We have two boys still at home ages 9 (almost 10) and 11. I wanted space without having to drive a mini-van to get it. The look and feel of the car were just so "me". :p

~M
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Well I am 26 and the wife is 25. We have been married a year and it is the first brand new car she has had.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Bulldogger said:
The car rocks! It's catching on with all age groups from what I can tell. I that find seniors REALLY like it.

I'm 32, wife is 25, our daughter is 6 months old.
Robbin' the cradle a bit are we? Just kiddin :D

I'm 21 and my wife is 20, we have a 2 and a half yr old and another one on the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
I'm 30 and my wife will be 24 in a week. This will be her first brand new car. It's supposed to ship today and hopefully by her birthday we'll be able to pick it up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
We might be considered seniors. I'm 74 and the wife is 72, she has a Marine Blue SXT and I drive a Solar Yellow SXT Sport. Both have the Mopar exhaust. I'm waiting on H&R lowering springs for mine. I might install a set on the wife's SXT if she likes the look. My Magnum RT now sits in the garage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
I'm 44 and my wife is 41. We have a 9yr old son. I was a few days away from buying a Honda CRV (I had my financing all set up and everything was ready to go) . . . but my mom (who is in her sixties) told me she thought the new Dodge Calibers looked like a good car. I hadn't even heard of them before. So I did some research (and found this sight amoung others) and was curious enough to walk into the dealership for a test drive.

I've owned my new sunburst orange Cali SXT for a couple of days now. The only problem is that my wife hasn't let me drive it yet :( She gave me the keys to her Caravan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Badpenny said:
We might be considered seniors. I'm 74 and the wife is 72, she has a Marine Blue SXT and I drive a Solar Yellow SXT Sport. Both have the Mopar exhaust. I'm waiting on H&R lowering springs for mine. I might install a set on the wife's SXT if she likes the look. My Magnum RT now sits in the garage.
Hello badpenny remember your only as old or young as you feel like and i feel very young in this car:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,985 Posts
Tigerr said:
I've got TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC written all over me:

Single
Male
23-25 Years Old
$25-$50K
First Time New Car Buyer
College/University Education

Need I say more?

Thats me dead on as well ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
stevo said:
I'm 44 and my wife is 41. We have a 9yr old son. I was a few days away from buying a Honda CRV (I had my financing all set up and everything was ready to go) . . . but my mom (who is in her sixties) told me she thought the new Dodge Calibers looked like a good car. I hadn't even heard of them before. So I did some research (and found this sight amoung others) and was curious enough to walk into the dealership for a test drive.

I've owned my new sunburst orange Cali SXT for a couple of days now. The only problem is that my wife hasn't let me drive it yet :( She gave me the keys to her Caravan.
i guess you have to trade in the caravan and get your owne now ,i dont think you will get it back ,for the price of the honda you will get to calibers :D ,see what she says . Cheers thomas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
I'm 19 with full-time job and go to school part-time. I plan on switching that around in Fall 2007 with full-time school and part-time job.
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top