Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at this morning's paper, here is an add I saw. This is the dealer that wouldn't work with me so I cancelled my initial order.

You'd better hurry - only 2 2006 Calibers are remaining! And they are having a sale!

Pretty bad when a dealer doesn't even know what Freakin' year of cars they are selling? What else don't they know?

:confused:

06_Caliber_Sale.gif

·
Registered
173 Posts
ejfb said:
Hahahahaha, what I really like, is the discount is YOUR OWN money. :eek:
He was advertising a lease for $199 per month, with $2,000 Down. I admit, though, it wasn't the best way to advertise it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Amandyke said:
What's even better is that that lease is offered on the dodge website as well. So really, it's not a deal at all.
The deal on the Dodge website is for a $13,999 SE Model with $999 down. The dealer in this ad is advertising a $17,805 SXT with $2,000 down. The dealer is providing a pretty good deal on the lease. The SXT lease on the Dodge website is $239 for 27 months with $999 down for a $15,000 SXT.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I swear, some dealerships just don't have a clue. One of the first print ads I saw here back in March advertised an "SXT Extreme" model alongside a pic of the SRT-4. (I posted that pic here at the time.) (The same dealership also hawks an SXT Extreme for the Stratus and Durango. They must think they're onto something.)

Well, back in March I called that dealer to inquire exactly what was in the Extreme package, that perhaps it was like a dealer's combination of packages or something.... The unlucky salesman who got my call did look into it and called back to say, "well, 'SXT' stands for 'extreme' so thats all it is".

Their ads still say that today. But at least now the pic is no longer an SRT-4.

·
Registered
4 Posts
haha. A few dealers in my area lists it as a 2006 Caliber too. I've also seen some of those strange model names but not extreme and they were pretty much a SXT with some appearance stuff done to it like graphics, spoiler etc. Just a extra way to screw you out of some more money for stuff you don't want. Some of it was real cheezy too.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
A dealer near me, well the furthest dealer I will travel to that it has three Calibers. Non is yellow to say the least, but a Marine Blue SXT Sport, White SXT Sport and a Red R/T AWD.

Finally got to see the Marine Blue in person and man that color really looks sweet! Thanks DCX for making my color choice harder:(:D:cool::confused::confused::confused:!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
I think I mad those same faces after I sa all the colours :D I don't like white cars, but the Caliber looks pretty good in white with the black accents and those big red rear lights. I went with the Marine Blue, looks great in the sun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts