Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone .. remember me?? I haven't been online here in what seems like months. Nice to see some familiar screen names still active!

Anyway .. April 5 was my 1-yr anniversary of taking home my Caliber! I've got just over 16K miles, and it's still a blast to drive.

Hope everyone is doing well and also still enjoying their Calibers too!

~Kathy.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Six months for me and still happy with my purchase.

Since picking up the Caliber in October I have not enjoyed much Summer driving and am looking forward to the warmer weather.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Congrats Kathy! so when's the party? I'll bring the midgets! nothing like good ole midget wrestling.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Congrats...

I still dont have a caliber yet but.. well.. you know why i'm waiting.. :cool:

·
Registered
687 Posts
:cool: HAPPY 1 YEAR!

I'm almost 6 months myself. :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Congrats Kathy. One year for me in July. Nice to see you post again.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congratulations Kathy!

Your post reminded me to look at the calendar. Tomorrow is my one year anniversary. 17,800 miles and still loving the Caliber.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Happy anniversary to your caliber:) .......I've had mine a little over 6 months now......still loving it!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm one week short of 6 months, and just over 10k miles, and still lovin' every bit of mine!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Kathy,

Congrats. Glad you are still loving your car. :) I love mine as well and hope you continue to love driving yours. Mia

·
Registered
644 Posts
my one year is in a few days too :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey, congrats Kathy. :) Tomorrow is my one-year anniversary from the night I ordered my Caliber. I've had it about 10 months now and I'm loving it!

·
Registered
135 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
Hi everyone .. remember me?? I haven't been online here in what seems like months. Nice to see some familiar screen names still active!

Anyway .. April 5 was my 1-yr anniversary of taking home my Caliber! I've got just over 16K miles, and it's still a blast to drive.

~Kathy.
I have been wondering what happened to you. Welcome back! I passed the one year mark on March, 3rd. Still enjoy most aspects of the car, except the gas mileage.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Kathy,

I hope I will be just as happy in a years time - just got mine 6 days ago!

:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts