Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from my annual vacation on the French River in Ontario. My route is QEW--407ETR--400--69--64--Marina. Thought for sure I would see many Calibers. To my surprise, only 2. Saturday July 22 northbound on 400 near Canal Road farmers' market, spotted a red sxt apparently from Algoma. Saturday July 29 spotted an orange sxt at Canadian Tire gas pump on Bayfield in Barrie. If those are anybody from the forum, let me know.
Thought for sure I'd see more. Maybe next trip we can organize a meet.

·
Registered
198 Posts
JoeDodge said:
Just got back from my annual vacation on the French River in Ontario. My route is QEW--407ETR--400--69--64--Marina. .
The internet has really shrunk the world!!! We were at the French this time last year, up 64 to St. Charles then to (forget name) Lodge!! We may head there again this weekend (sans R/T!).

:cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I live in Whitby ON (east of Toronto) and drive to Hamilton alot, as well as into the T Dot....i will go days without seeing any Calibers, than i will see 3 or 4 in one day!

they are slowly growing in numbers out here

·
Registered
361 Posts
It's nice to see Calibers on the road, I usually give them a bit of a stare when I see them. I haven't seen a Caliber in a good week now, despite the fact someone in my apartment building has a silver SXT in the garage...Lucky ba...oop :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
i'm here in guelph... we spent some time in hamilton this weekend... i was in sauble and wiarton for a week two weeks ago... still not too many calibers.

we should plan some ontario caliber gettogether or something someweekend... like a picnic and some great tunes from our music gates.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I drive through ontario a lot Sarnia -> London -> Hamilton -> Buffalo as I usually liive in michigan and my school is in NY. Have only been through once with my caliber though.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm all for an Ontario Caliber get together. But can somebody pick me up cause I don't have mine yet!!! LOL :D

·
Registered
976 Posts
emerson said:
Hello all new guy here.
Pick my Caliber up on Wednesday (Aug 2nd). So you will be see one more around the GTA.
EM
Hi I am in Burlington also,just would like to know where you bought
your Caliber.
I ordered 04/05/06 at Fairview and still have not seen car.
Did you buy off the lot?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Unless you meant May 4th... in which case I hear it might not be till September that you see your car. I know my uncle ordered two weeks after me and he won't see his SXT till September apparently.

Check with playboy.

·
Registered
976 Posts
dforsyth said:
Bigstr - what did you order? I bought my SXT with music gate and driver conv package on 04/16/06 from Fairview and I got it last Friday. Have you checked with Playboy to see if he has any info on your car? You can Private Message him with your VON number and he will get you a tonne of info on your car and where it is. (http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1080&page=11)

Dan
I ordered a black SXT with security package and cruise April 05/06,I just got off the
phone with Tim Regan and he said it was released from Windsor yard
same time as yours(he brought up your delivery)and I said I knew
about yours coming in.
They held them up to replace windshield wipers and other concerns,
I have bought from Tim before and have always found him to be a
good guy,I think he is just as miffed about time frames.
Good luck-if you see a black sxt with ham radio plates it will be me.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
:eek: I am in Hamilton ontario and i purchased my at scarborogh town chrisler of the lot here are some pics and i see a coupler driving true town ,one in white and one in heaven blue ,if you see a steelblue se that hunks the horn when i pass by thats me ,Cheers thomas:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
bigstr - I'll keep my eyes open :) I bought mine from Tim as well, found him quite good, my folks have always bought from him. What I really loved though was the fact that my car did not come with any dealer advertising stuck to it. They put there own license plate frame on my plates but that was it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
tupmeier said:
:eek: I am in Hamilton ontario and i purchased my at scarborogh town chrisler of the lot here are some pics and i see a coupler driving true town ,one in white and one in heaven blue ,if you see a steelblue se that hunks the horn when i pass by thats me ,Cheers thomas:D

Ill be in Hamilton this weekend! Watch out for a Marine Blue SXT!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just got my Caliber on friday and been watching out for others in Cambridge for the past two weeks and have only seen 3. I love my Caliber and I'm going on a trip in Oct. to Myrtle beach for one week and can't wait to test it on a long trip.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey bigstr I also ordered my caliber on April 5, from Windsor (Provincial Chrysler) and last I heard it was in D status, I pm'd playboy to see if he could find out anything. getting really impatient.Hope yours is on the way.

·
Registered
44 Posts
just got back from camping, 80 km this side of sudbury,and i saw 2 calibers on the highway.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey

I just picked up my R/T AWD Caliber 2 days ago and it rocks. I hope we can all meet up and take a cruise one day hope to see u guys soon

·
Registered
746 Posts
Casey said:
I just got my Caliber on friday and been watching out for others in Cambridge for the past two weeks and have only seen 3. I love my Caliber and I'm going on a trip in Oct. to Myrtle beach for one week and can't wait to test it on a long trip.
well hey hey, if you see a black sxt sport with a big crack in the windshield and a garter belt hanging from the rear view mirror that's me! i'm in guelph.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts