Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that we have done a meet & greet in montreal, i want to plan a meet & greet in ontario someweres. But before i can plan on the place/ date. I'll need to know who would like to join us and from were you will be traveling from. So i can find a mid-point place, so everyone would travel about the same distance to get to the meet.

:cool: I would be from mississauga,

:cool: One would be from Hamilton.

:cool: Who else would be interested? Come on? Milton, Guelph, London,Barrie, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Belleville, Kingston... Any takers?

I know it can be difficult to decide to meet people you dont know, but trust me! It alot of fun and after you have been to one meet, you just can't wait for the next one. :D

We are regalure people that love our Calibers and want to chit-chat with others(exchange tips and info on the cali, exchange storie..etc) and you never know, get a new idea, to add to the Cali, meet new friends, and explore new adventure (road trip, visite new places..etc)

There are so many opportunaty's out there. I got infected with the Caliber fever, it feels great! :D :D :D :D :D :D

So put aside your shyness and get out there and come and explore the new possibility's!!!

Caliber Girl

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tupmeier said:
i am in where ever when ever
Great! One comfirmed! Thanks Thomas, now let advertise and keep this going! LET ROCK THIS PLACE! :D :D :D

Any more takers?

Caliber Girl

PS: Thomas, when the place/date will be decided on, i will be making some flyers to put on Caliber that i see to advertise our meet, that what i did here in montreal. I think i posted about 20 on cali's, and even spoke to some of them. i'll send you a copy of the flyers, so you can leave some Calibers you see! :)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Caliber Girl said:
Great! One comfirmed! Thanks Thomas, now let advertise and keep this going! LET ROCK THIS PLACE! :D :D :D
Any more takers?

Caliber Girl

PS: Thomas, when the place/date will be decided on, i will be making some flyers to put on Caliber that i see to advertise our meet, that what i did here in montreal. I think i posted about 20 on cali's, and even spoke to some of them. i'll send you a copy of the flyers, so you can leave some Calibers you see! :)
all right ,i see a lot of them parkt when my wife and me are doing the paper in the morning , i could leave them on there windshield ,lets get it going,Cheers Thomas

·
Registered
377 Posts
tupmeier said:
come on tiger,oldman,xlimodriver and bigstr sighn up we know you there:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and we know there more ,lets do it ;)
Now your targeting us??? LOL

Yeah, I should be good. Depends on location. I'm in St Catharines, so I'd have a bit of a drive to get to most locations.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Tigerr said:
Now your targeting us??? LOL

Yeah, I should be good. Depends on location. I'm in St Catharines, so I'd have a bit of a drive to get to most locations.
hey its working allright where getting some where now we are 3 ,come on guys don't be shy lets do it,where is the rest of you ???????????????:p :p :p

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
ok thats makes 4 (sorry superbang i hope you dont mind me moving it to over her,its just makes thinks easier)Cheers Thomas

Re: ontario meet (Moved)
that's cause i'm the coolest yo! i'm up for a meet although july is the busiest of all months for me... and i'll probably be heading up north for the school year this time around so we'll see how that goes in august... plus i used to go fishing at the canals with my dad! so tha'ts not a bad idea either... we could have a picnic or something... i may have to hold you all hostage with my guitar...

www.bangly.ca

·
Registered
746 Posts
man that's all totally out of context now... just for everyone's benefit... i'm not craZY :) so yeah essentially what i'm saying is june is good for me... july is busy and august is busy but workable....

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
superbang said:
man that's all totally out of context now... just for everyone's benefit... i'm not craZY :) so yeah essentially what i'm saying is june is good for me... july is busy and august is busy but workable....
sorry about that we all know that your not grazy :D :D :D ,your avatar says it all :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: ,ok who else is comming???

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
snorkafunk said:
i might be in....where is it being held?? or is that still open for discussion...im in Cambridge...
and then we where 5 :D :D :D and yes its still open for discucussion so if you have an idea ,let us know,Cheers Thomas
i would sugest r some where in on the outskirt of toronto ,like mississauga or ,milton anything along the 401 area that would give everybody easy acsess ,so lets find a place and settle also my favorite place is niagara on the lake lots of free Parking at fort george and realy good food and there is something to see for everyone

·
Registered
36 Posts
I will attend if I have enough notice of where it will be. Just let me know when.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
specialguess said:
I will attend if I have enough notice of where it will be. Just let me know when.
and then we where six ,hey nice to have you with is,so lets here if your guys no some places where we could meed????

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
this is a pm from darling clementine ,so now we are seven and i thing the golden horseshoe is a great idea ,Cheers thomas

I'd love to do a meet and greet. I, personally think, that somewhere around the Golden Horseshoe would be the best idea.

Lindsay

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
ok so fare we have:
1) Caliber girl from Missisauga
2)Tupmeier from Hamilton
3)Tigerr from St Catharines,
4)Superbang from Guelph and his guitar...
5)snorkafunk from cambridge
6)specialguess from markham
7)darling Clementine from niagara falls
8) Bigtsr From Burlington (maby)
Any more takers:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
20 Posts
ok so fare we have:
1) Caliber girl from Missisauga
2)Tupmeier from Hamilton
3)Tigerr from St Catharines,
4)Superbang from Guelph and his guitar...
5)snorkafunk from cambridge
6)specialguess from markham
7)darling Clementine from Niagara Falls
Any more takers:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sorry, I've moved and forgot to update my personal profile.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
ok and here is one maby from Bigtsr,he is from burlington:
Well I would attend if it is relatively close to this end
of the GTA,having said that I have several
commitments that happen on different dates.
I'll watch the posts and if or when you come up with a time/place/date I'll let you know if I can attend.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Seems to me you have 2 locations, if everyone shows, your central meeting spot is Hamilton. Otherwise Miltom would be a second pick, right in the middle except for St Catherines/Niagara

1 - 20 of 79 Posts