Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just try to figure out if anyone is interestet in an ontario meet ,please sugest times dates and place ,Cheers Thomas

·
Registered
80 Posts
tupmeier said:
just try to figure out if anyone is interestet in an ontario meet ,please sugest times dates and place ,Cheers Thomas
Hi! Thomas,

This is great , i was wondering when you guys will have a meet in toronto?
I myself located in Montreal but will soon be living in Mississauga (Well next monday) and wanted to meet some other cali owners.

I would be ready go to the meet, anytime. I can check my schedual at work and maybe post a place and date, if you like? Sometime on the first meet not alot of poeple shows up, but when the second come around that were it really come interesting. lol

We just had our first meet in montreal and it was really nice meeting some other cali owners. :D The conversation was amazing and we talk about anything and everything and made some new friends.

So Yes! I'm in for the meet...

let me know what you think?

Caliber Girl

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Caliber Girl said:
Hi! Thomas,

This is great , i was wondering when you guys will have a meet in toronto?
I myself located in Montreal but will soon be living in Mississauga (Well next monday) and wanted to meet some other cali owners.

I would be ready go to the meet, anytime. I can check my schedual at work and maybe post a place and date, if you like? Sometime on the first meet not alot of poeple shows up, but when the second come around that were it really come interesting. lol

We just had our first meet in montreal and it was really nice meeting some other cali owners. :D The conversation was amazing and we talk about anything and everything and made some new friends.

So Yes! I'm in for the meet...

let me know what you think?

Caliber Girl
the more the better i think the more ideas we get the more will show ,i tryt last year at niagara falls but not everyone hat there caliber yet so any ideas dates sugestion just go and post and then we figure out a place where it is good for everyone ,i even was thinking to go to montreal last saterday but i was working until 2pm ,so maby see you soon ,Cheers Thomas

ps this is what exlimodriver posted a while ago maby thats still a go
How about July 1st in Campbellford? The park along the canal hosts Indian Charlie's Motorcycle Day with about 600-700 bikers from the US and Canada and about 200 custom cars and street rods. The town sets up a midway with rides and games. Church Key Brewery has a beer tent selling burgers and stuff and there are a couple of decent restuarants in town plus a few where you can experience the thrill of being thrown through a plate glass window. {just kidding}. Depending on the response I could talk the mayor to set up a couple more porty-potties. Could also talk the Chrysler dealer in town to donate some prizes for best mods. I'm just 3 blocks north of the park and can sleep about 100 people in my barn for anyone who wants to stay overnight. Just an idea, with 8 months to get it together.

·
Registered
80 Posts
tupmeier said:
the more the better i think the more ideas we get the more will show ,i tryt last year at niagara falls but not everyone hat there caliber yet so any ideas dates sugestion just go and post and then we figure out a place where it is good for everyone ,i even was thinking to go to montreal last saterday but i was working until 2pm ,so maby see you soon ,Cheers Thomas

ps this is what exlimodriver posted a while ago maby thats still a go
How about July 1st in Campbellford? The park along the canal hosts Indian Charlie's Motorcycle Day with about 600-700 bikers from the US and Canada and about 200 custom cars and street rods. The town sets up a midway with rides and games. Church Key Brewery has a beer tent selling burgers and stuff and there are a couple of decent restuarants in town plus a few where you can experience the thrill of being thrown through a plate glass window. {just kidding}. Depending on the response I could talk the mayor to set up a couple more porty-potties. Could also talk the Chrysler dealer in town to donate some prizes for best mods. I'm just 3 blocks north of the park and can sleep about 100 people in my barn for anyone who wants to stay overnight. Just an idea, with 8 months to get it together.
I think alot of people on the 1st July will have already some plans by now. That would have been perfect if this was announce and confirm like 2 month ago~ no offence!~ I would be the first to go there. but since it in less than 1 1/2 month, i dont know how people will respond? Hey! if we get alot of people ready to go there, then great will do this... but for now let see who would be interested in going to a meet?

Let see who else would like a meet in Ontario?

Caliber Girl

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Caliber Girl said:
I think alot of people on the 1st July will have already some plans by now. That would have been perfect if this was announce and confirm like 2 month ago~ no offence!~ I would be the first to go there. but since it in less than 1 1/2 month, i dont know how people will respond? Hey! if we get alot of people ready to go there, then great will do this... but for now let see who would be interested in going to a meet?

Caliber Girl
perfect:D:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Caliber Girl said:

Caliber Girl
I posted the invite back in October 2006 and the only response was from Superbang.

10-29-2006
xlimodriver

Re: Ontario Meet

CAMPBELLFORD Ontario, between Lock 12 and 13 on the Trent-Severn Waterway. Home of the Indian Motorcycle Museum.

·
Registered
746 Posts
that's cause i'm the coolest yo! i'm up for a meet although july is the busiest of all months for me... and i'll probably be heading up north for the school year this time around so we'll see how that goes in august... plus i used to go fishing at the canals with my dad! so tha'ts not a bad idea either... we could have a picnic or something... i may have to hold you all hostage with my guitar...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts