Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when are all us Ontario Calibers gonna meet up. It would be fun to put a face to some of the names.

·
Registered
746 Posts
i'm up for it! let's look at our frappr map and see the most central location shall we?

also i have a week off in november... that'd be good timing wise... :D

well it looks like we have people in ottawa, penetang and petawawa.

the rest are within spitting distance of toronto... so maybe... somewhere there eh?

or to make it fair to those of us west of toronto, somewhere in the sauga...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sauga and TO could turn away people that aren't comfy with big city driving. We'd also have to come up with some kind of agenda. Driving around a city in a caravan of Calibers is cool and all, but not how I'd like to spend a whole day, LOL.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
How about July 1st in Campbellford? The park along the canal hosts Indian Charlie's Motorcycle Day with about 600-700 bikers from the US and Canada and about 200 custom cars and street rods. The town sets up a midway with rides and games. Church Key Brewery has a beer tent selling burgers and stuff and there are a couple of decent restuarants in town plus a few where you can experience the thrill of being thrown through a plate glass window. {just kidding}. Depending on the response I could talk the mayor to set up a couple more porty-potties. Could also talk the Chrysler dealer in town to donate some prizes for best mods. I'm just 3 blocks north of the park and can sleep about 100 people in my barn for anyone who wants to stay overnight. Just an idea, with 8 months to get it together.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some kind of a plant tour could be fun. We wouldn't get to see the Caliber get built, but it would still be cool.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
superbang said:
jagshi mash! veeery i liiike!
Bang, I didn't know you were so fluent in the Kazakhstan language.:cool:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Are you giving the Caliber a break. I've heard some of that stuff will eat the paint off her tailgate. Anyway, at the film festival in Sept I was with Sacha Baron Cohen for 2 days. The red carpet entrance at the Ryerson Theater with the peasant women pulling the cart with him and the horse in it was priceless. We had to do it all over again the next night at midnight at the Elgin, cause the projector broke the first night. He stayed in the Borat character for the whole 2 days. And the staff from Fox's LA office were gorgous, they could of posed with him for that Cannes beach picture.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
That's only 6 hours away, unless you hit Toronto in rush hour, then it's 10 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
361 Posts
There's nothing quite like the 401 at rush hour. So little movement :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
so all of us ontarians in the tri city area those of you in it will know who you are... i'm playing an open mic night here in guelph and just thought i'd give a whout out to anyone interested in coming... it's at manhattan's on monday jan 29th. i'm playing in the songwriters café some time that night. so come on down and listen to some great musicians and then a little of me, and then have some dinner or drinks! it'll be fun and come up and introduce yourself cause it'd be nice to meet some of us in person...

also if you're a musician as well come on out and play!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts