Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
very nice and vive le caliber:D,i think you are the first from france except some french speaking canadians from quebec ,welcome to the board,cheers Thomas

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like your mirrors...do they fold in? they seeem different from mine (us caliber)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Welcome Devy and nice Caliber!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome. I second the stuff other people say... the mirrors and the side markers. And oh yeah, the antenna! Nice to have you aboard... :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many thanks for your Welcome !!

For the mirrors this is genuine's mirrors with electrical de-icing.
If someone need I can take full-size pics of them .

Thomas: thanks for your french's words ! We went to Quebec in 2002 for our honeymoon .. Next trip will be to USA ..

Regards .

·
Registered
371 Posts
Beautiful Caliber, beautiful countryside pics, what more can I say. Welcome! Hope you love your Caliber as much as I love mine. If you get a chance, come visit us down here in Texas. My brother-in-law is from France, and he loves to come here to visit. Take care.
Fitz

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yup, the mirrors fold over here in Europe. :D ....... as standard.

Dave.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Many thanks to everybody !

Caliber is the first dodge officialy in sale in France, except viper who was badged chrysler until lasts months.We will have soon the Nitro and avenger.

The Calibers are send since june 15th and there is actually about 1000 Calibers on our roads. Our biggest problem is delay in delivery. Now 6 months to wait.
Most of caliber here are with diesel engine :( and there is no 2.4L and no 4wd ( maybe next year ).

Fitz : thanks , yes we found a beautiful land in a cute village. Now I have to finish the house, I did most works by myself .Where does your brother-in-law live ? I'm from north-east, near Germany and Luxembourg.

Pots07 : thanks too ! Nous l'adorons déjà ..Mais chut ! c'est la voiture de ma femme :p

Regards .

·
Registered
775 Posts
Welcome to the board, and welcome to the Caliber family.

You don't live very far from me. I'm just accross the border in Germany. We're only about 120KM apart.

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Its so fascinating seeing Calibers overseas. Congrats on your new car, it looks good.

The area you live in, it looks very rural. Do you live in a rural, or small town area ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts