Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, well after a 4 month wait she is in the drive. Black and Beautiful. Every possible option we have on her. Cant wait to add some mods. I'll keep you guys posted when Race and Street starts selling Caliber mods.
Mike

·
Registered
226 Posts
No kidding! Need the pics. Very awesome. There aren't tooo many of us R/T's on the board. Glad to have ya!

Tiff

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
muzzysgirl said:
No kidding! Need the pics. Very awesome. There aren't tooo many of us R/T's on the board. Glad to have ya!

Tiff
ill try again, while waiting check out the cruz im running www.cruzthefallsusa.com
We have to have a cruz n get together. I also belong to BOG, a 67,68,69 Barracuda's Owner's group. We are would wide over 800 members and a data bank of vin numbers and parts info. We can do the same thing here with the Caliber Owners Group. I can get COG stickers made for the windows. My Freind owns Race and Street.com and handles all kinds of mods for the PT and HHR. she is now looking to get Calibers mods made

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
love the pt, not so crazy with all the potential balistics on your dash ;) am i right to assume that the little bump on the roof of your caliber at the back is for the sirrius satalite?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congratulations on sustaining through the wait. That R/T looks GREAT!!!

Tyke

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
superbang said:
love the pt, not so crazy with all the potential balistics on your dash ;) am i right to assume that the little bump on the roof of your caliber at the back is for the sirrius satellite?
Yup, so far we have the USA weather, gotta call sirrius in the morning to get it online. Its free for one year.

Thanks for the complement on my PT. I worked hard on it over the past 2 winters, She has a Nitrous system and also blows a 5 foot flame out of her exhaust like the old lead sleds

·
Registered
506 Posts
hey keep us updated on the caliber mods and parts thing you are working....

·
Registered
17 Posts
MrTyke said:
Congratulations on sustaining through the wait. That R/T looks GREAT!!!

Tyke

I agree on the wait. Geez thats a long time...I'm hoping my wait will not be that long. Congrats on finally brining her home!

:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mike said:
Yup, so far we have the USA weather, gotta call sirrius in the morning to get it online. Its free for one year.

Thanks for the complement on my PT. I worked hard on it over the past 2 winters, She has a Nitrous system and also blows a 5 foot flame out of her exhaust like the old lead sleds
I'd be interested in seeing some pics of this flame you speak of...lol. :D
I bet it looks awesome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts