Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the paint codes for the various caliber colors off the tops of thier pretty little heads??? I can go the dealership and find out but I kinda wanted to save a trip cause I hate the dealership!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found this site looking for paint codes, All you have to do is enter your paint code and they will send you the paint in a spray can, touch up pen or for a gun. If you dont know your paint code they have a list of all automakers up to 2005. For 2006 Models it should be the same code. If you have any doubts just look at your door sticker and you will see PNT: (then the code). I ordered some cause I just ordered some back up sensors!! Figure if it dont look good I can still take it to a shop to have them paint it!

Here is the site!
http://www.automotivetouchup.com/

·
Registered
71 Posts
DODGE CALIBER PAINT CODES​

EXTERIOR​

CODE COLOR​

ARH Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Coat
VYH Solar Yellow Clear Coat
DV6 Sunburst Orange Pearl Coat
CB6 Marine Blue Pearl Coat
DBM Steel Blue Metallic Pearl Coat
WS2 Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat
DX8 Black Clear Coat
SW1 Stone White Clear Coat

INTERIOR​

CODE COLOR​

S Pastel Slate Gray (DA)
B Pastel Pebble Beidge/Medium Pebble Beidge (KA)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet Thanks!!! Where did you get this list if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
911 Posts
I don't think those codes are correct! KBB (Kelly Blue Book) lists an entirely different set of codes for the colors. These are the actual Chrysler codes that the dealer sees:

PX8=Black
PB6=Marine Blue
PBM=Steel Blue
PJC=Khaki Light Metallic
PV6=Sunburst Orange
PRH=Inferno Red
PS2=Bright Silver
PW1=Stone White
PYH=Solar Yellow (No longer available for order)

Interior Color codes:

**KA=Pastel Pebble Beige
**DA=Pastel Slate Gray

**=the exterior color

Note: Some interior colors aren't available with some exterior colors.

Maybe Canadian codes are different?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well I will check out my wifes door when I get home to see the code for her color so I can see which list is correct. Thanks for the info guys!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Like I said, maybe Canadian codes are different from US codes. The codes I posted are from the same place I used to order my car with.

Also, maybe replacement paint has a different code from the order code?

·
Registered
901 Posts
lukeinva said:
Does anyone know the paint codes for the various caliber colors off the tops of thier pretty little heads??? I can go the dealership and find out but I kinda wanted to save a trip cause I hate the dealership!
If you don't want to do business at your own dealership, just go to another DCX dealer! You don't have to have bought a car there to use the parts counter.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got them. Wife steele blue is PBM.

PX8=Black
PB6=Marine Blue
PBM=Steel Blue
PJC=Khaki Light Metallic
PV6=Sunburst Orange
PRH=Inferno Red
PS2=Bright Silver
PW1=Stone White
PYH=Solar Yellow

Yeah I dont really like any of the chrysler dealerships or any dealership. They all end up pissing me off at some point and I just dont like dealing with stupid people when I am frustrated!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
PBM is the correct code for Steel Blue Metallic. Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I just ordered all the paint I need. Painting some things on the 300 also. I will be posting up some pics once I am done putting in the reverse sensors in the caliber!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah its been hot as hell here in va I got the sensors painted but I wont be putting them in until it gets below 100 degrees!! So probably in september I will be putting them in!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts