Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to turn this off? It comes on without notice and I cannot get it to stop. Tried moving it to the rear seat but same problem. Turning up the stereo only makes it worse, Any suggestions???

·
Registered
683 Posts
What Nav system are you referring to? I have the Mopar REC Nav unit but its in the dash and cant be moved anywhere!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I think they are talking about thier significant other in the car with them. Kind of a funny ha ha, but not quite funny he he.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Or does the nav system voice prompts come thru the radio
speakers and he tried to use rear speakers only.
I have a Dell Axim51v with bluetooth nav system and my better half
hates listening to the female voice along with the turn warning
signals so I have the volume way down.

·
Registered
119 Posts
LOL is he talking about the navagation system or the nag-gravation system?

One system tell you where to go and the other keeps telling you where to go to stop for directions.......

One system tell you, "Right turn 500 feet" before you reach the corner and the other tells you, "We were supposed to turn right at the last corner" just after you pass it..... this also applies to gas stations, important landmarks, restaurants, motels, washrooms, civic addresses and shopping centers as well as hundreds of other locations.......

One system is a one time payment for life, the other one life time of payments.......

One system if you are not using anymore you can get rid of it and get a little money back, the other you get rid of and it costs you all your money.........

Solution is simple, one you unplug and leave it at home and the other you find something to plug it up and leave it at home!

ROTFLMAO!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did I disguise that request so well it made you think too hard? HSKR is right, it is in fun. I don't have that problem (I do have voice navigation though) as my other (whom I love dearly BTW) likes to ride in the Cali but won't drive it (Lucky me). She has her own ride which I don't like to drive. So I guess we are even.
I must say Satellite driver, you do have a way of analysing things..well done.

Have a good one caliber comrades.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I thought I was reading too much into it,shame on me!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts