Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot! I love this thing!:) I could have used a moon-roof, but I got heated seats and foglamps instead;) ...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice pics :) and think of it this way.. anything over 50mph and the moonroof becomes too noisy to use realistically. Get some tinting done and your caliber will be all set :).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, some tint would look totally killer! But my state (Michigan) has laws about how much tint you can have. I hear about people all the time around here getting tickets for tint, cause my buddy is a cop. If I were to do anything to this car though, I'd def get some tighter looking rims. But right now I'm broke and I start nursing school in the Fall, so rims are gonna have to wait:eek: .

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Ohhhhh I love this color!!!:):) I envy you!!:D:D

Check you laws with the tint %, and they can't say anything if it is within legal specifications!:cool:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I know the tinting pain, but as long as you keep it respectable you shouldn't have issues.. for example, where I live, Alberta, Canada you are not allowed to tint the front driver/pass windows, but people do it all the time ( I even did a light tint on the front driver/pass). I know several people who ran years without tint tickets and had darker tints than mine on thier front windows. If I had the cash to throw around I'd get the performance mods for the caliber long before I'd replace the stock alum rims, but that's just my 2 cents.

Edit: but you don't have the alum rims do you?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Nice Caliber, congrats! Love the orange color.

12am said:
but you don't have the alum rims do you?
Those are steelies with the plastic cover.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments so far everyone. I have a few more pics that I'm gonna put up in the next couple days. Yeah, my rims are the plastic caps:( but they look cool none-the-less. I kinda like my Caliber the way it is so I dont know if I'll be messing around with it a whole lot. The only thing I'd change is my stock radio, because my speakers keep on cutting out when I play cd's. Has anyone experienced the same problem with their speakers?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I almost got an orange R/T, but that particular dealer pissed me off... I love my red one, but the orange is sweet.. congrats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts