Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, has anyone found the pedals mod shown in the sales brochure? They look really nice compared to the stock pedals. I have searched the internet and asked at my dealer but this part is not listed. I do not want some other aftermarket pedals either, just these which should be made to fit perfectly since they are on the sales lit?

Flaps:D

·
Registered
689 Posts
I purchased a set from them, fast shipping, good price, great service, I highly recommend.

On a side note, but in no way a dis-satisfaction, they are small, not much there. But I do like the fact that they replace stock pedals as completely stock replacements.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Those are like the pedals in my SRT. I don't care for them. My foot slips when I try shift when it's wet out.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Flaps said:
Hello, has anyone found the pedals mod shown in the sales brochure? They look really nice compared to the stock pedals. I have searched the internet and asked at my dealer but this part is not listed. I do not want some other aftermarket pedals either, just these which should be made to fit perfectly since they are on the sales lit?

Flaps:D
The ones in the sales brochure are available. Check out: http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=773&highlight=pedal

·
Registered
644 Posts
$64.00 for pedals huh....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts