Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd like the Oval, but in a black, or gunmetal finish. The grille is one of the key areas that I would like to replace. Would like something mostly black, but without the Dodge logo. Kind of like the Street Scene grilles.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I think, at least in the photos, that the mod oval and wire mesh grills give it more of a somewhat truck-like appearance from the front. At least, they make the entire vehicle look bigger.

At first, the horizontal grill gives it a Mercedes-type appearance. Absent a badge, it could possibly be mistaken for one from that view.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Horizontal! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have E-mailed the "Oval" and "Horizontal" pics to a couple of places to see if they will make them. I'll keep you guys updated.

-Mark-

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
WannabeRT said:
I have E-mailed the "Oval" and "Horizontal" pics to a couple of places to see if they will make them. I'll keep you guys updated.

-Mark-
Mark,

Ohhh so thoughful of you!!!:D Thats cool though! Do these places have names or sites??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I'm no different then anyone else. Just a normal guy trying to get some parts made. If you have an "in" anywhere or know of a better place then let us know. Is there a company on SRTforums that does this type of thing?

The places: Grillcraft in Hawthorne and T-rex in Corona. Both places are fairly close to me (I can drop off the car).

-Mark-

·
Registered
268 Posts
there's a guy on ebay who sells really cheap billet grilles, i put one on my wife's old Vibe and it looked really good and went on easily. I think his name was Mr.Grilles or something like that, maybe he'd be interested

·
Registered
63 Posts
I like the look of the stock grill with no chrome or shiny anything. Do a chop of the front grill without the crosshair and a black mesh insert.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
The Vibe looks chopped, is it just me? :confused:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I like the horizontal one as well... it's cool!

·
Registered
311 Posts
The wiremesh and oval are my favorites. Good work on the photochops.

Tyke

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
ib2loud - Is that an actual picture of your wifes grille? Or did you get it off the net?

J/W

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update: From T-rex billet...
"Hello Mark, we will be introducing a billet grille in a few weeks. Our design department said we will be in production before the end of this month."

The E-mail to Grillcraft bounced back. Don't know what happened. Oh well.

-Mark-

1 - 20 of 31 Posts