Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Personally, I'd avoid #1. It's cool overall, Ozzie is OK - but the "F*cking" part is a targeting invitation to traffic stops by inquiring law enforcement in certain areas (I'm not saying that's PROPER - but I have worked Internal Affairs/Professional Standards in law enforcement, am still involved in similar investigations, and it happens...).

#2 is Kool...

I'm sure, if you haven't done so already, that you can just list some of your other interests, hobbies, idols, etc and just do a Google image search (with the search name along with the terms "license plate frame") for other frames in red lettering, trim, theme, etc.

I had mentioned this in a long ago post, but one thing that I would recommend is that you consider adding some extra padding and protection between the license plate/frame mounts on the Caliber and whatever you install. The factory-provided method consists of just 2 small rubber pads (not sure if it's the same with your Canadian versions, though), which I observed easily allow ANY plate and frame to rattle and probably damage the paint underneath that area - ESPECIALLY a metal frame.

I installed extra rubber backing pads/strips between the plate/frame and the mounts when I first bought my Caliber - no problem encountered since. I did that the day after I had bought my Caliber, as I had merely transferred the plates from the Dodge conversion van it had replaced.

I also had transferred the same plate FRAME with it, which is an obvious preference of mine:

·
Registered
190 Posts
i just have a plain chrome plate on my cali. and since it's a black r/t there's lots of chrome on it and that look's great with black. look's very "smooth and stylish" i've been told.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Well I prefer Korn over Ozzy(ducking head) BUT the first one made me LOL for real. I like the 1st one better.

I am lame, I just have the dealer one on my car BUT it is black and has a checkered flag logo next to the name Cole so it's not tooo bad.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I like the Ozzy one. But would never sport it myself. I think the Korn one is more my style. Which is what it boils down to right? Which one is more you????

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Bulldogger said:
What does everyone think about these two.......
I'd avoid #1 LOL!

SO I pick #2:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ozzy a prince...hmmm. Ok then. To avoid the cops, I would recommend #2, looks nicer anyway.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I have a chrome frame that says Caliber along the bottom. Looks great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts