Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my black r/t today and the dealer is picking it up today and Im picking it up tomorrow after work. The dealer is getting it from another dealer that is why the delay for a day. I can't wait. I really thought about buying another ram but when i got in this car i couldnt believe the room it had. Plus saving on gas always seems to help here and there. I'll get a pic up as soon as I can, Kirbs:D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome... Another black R/T. Got mine about 3 weeks ago. Love it:cool:

·
Registered
190 Posts
A black r/t is the way to go, i'm satisfied x 10000000.... did you get all the goodies with it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally didnt want all the goodies but when i found out how long a wait after I ordered it. I took what i could find and this one came with all the goodies. Im on pins and needles waiting till tomorrow night after work. Kirbs

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
kirbs said:
Just bought my black r/t today and the dealer is picking it up today and Im picking it up tomorrow after work. The dealer is getting it from another dealer that is why the delay for a day. I can't wait. I really thought about buying another ram but when i got in this car i couldnt believe the room it had. Plus saving on gas always seems to help here and there. I'll get a pic up as soon as I can, Kirbs:D
Congrats!!:) Definately post pictures when you get it tomorrow!:)

The gas saving will be a good thing!:cool:

·
Registered
89 Posts
kirbs said:
Originally didnt want all the goodies but when i found out how long a wait after I ordered it. I took what i could find and this one came with all the goodies. Im on pins and needles waiting till tomorrow night after work. Kirbs
Where you from kirbs? I live about three blocks from my dealer that has a black R/T going out to a different dealer here shortly. My dealership has three r/t's sitting on the lot right now, going on three weeks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
kirbs said:
Same with me, all I really wanted was the 2.4 so that gives me an R/T. I had settled for pretty much a base R/T on order but I found local dealer that had someone cancel their hold on a Black R/T with every option available.

The UConnect is a great feature. It's something I would never of paid extra for but I'm really glad it came with the car I got... the little goodies like that and the tonnaeu cover are great.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If Anyone Out There Needs A Caliber, My Dealership Just Recieved 6 Of Them!!!!! You Can Contact Me At [email protected] . I Am Located In Temecula California At The Norm Reeves Supergroup. I Can Also Order Them If You Want Any Specific Options. E-mail Me At The Above Address And Leave A Contact Number For Me To Get Ahold Of You. You Can Also Reach Me At (951) 676-0010, Just Ask For Josh Giehll And I Will Get You Taken Care Of

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am from mankato Mn but bought the car in burnsvlle Mn. The car is coming from wisconsin but dont know where. I'll miss my hemi but I'll get over it:D Kirbs

·
Registered
89 Posts
kirbs said:
I am from mankato Mn but bought the car in burnsvlle Mn. The car is coming from wisconsin but dont know where. I'll miss my hemi but I'll get over it:D Kirbs
Are you sure its coming from Wisconsin? My dealer is also looking for a Caliber for me with same options within a 250 mile radius of the dealership, but to no avail. Thats way too coincidental, and your even from MN!! Funny! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
We asked our dealer to ship one from another dealer and they said there was no way they can do that on 2007 models. How did you do it?

·
Registered
142 Posts
My Dealer traded for mine...The only problem was the first couple of deals he found got sold out from underneath him, but he finally pulled it off and got one on the lot for me that I wanted. Kind of takes away your bargaining power but i still got a good deal.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've said it b4 and got yelled at but I'll do it again, a freshly waxed black Caliber R/T is one of the sweetest looking rides on the road. They use a black caliber in the commercials for good reason: because they know it looks the sharpest!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts