Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that I have teased earlier, here are the pics that I promised I would do when I got home. Hopefully they work. Size limits..well nm.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
are those 15"?

·
Registered
901 Posts
wow.... the black rims really make all the black trim "pop". must be more noticeable with the silver paint, because the other colors we've seen with black rims didn't pop like that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
12am said:
are those 15"?
Read his sig :rolleyes:(they're 17" Focal w/ Kumho Ecsta tires). I'm trying to get used to seeing those style rims on the Caliber but my mind is set on chrome dubs, or maybe some 18 with a nice lip. I think the black spokes are throwing me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Looking good.
Since I'm a child of the earlier days, I'm looking for a solid aluminum or chrome wheel (no spokes of any kind) that they used to use for drag racing. These wheels had bolts around the parameter of them. I think Cragar made those, but I have been looking on Google, etc. I cannot find them. Does anyone know what I'm looking or asking for? Any help would be appreciated? Wonder how those would look on my SXT?

·
Registered
97 Posts
very nice.... true that.....

·
Registered
644 Posts
looks pretty good, i personally like to see the wheel wells filled up a little more. im gunna replace my stock 18's with an aftermarket just to switch it up a bit, so i can keep my tire insurance for the moment.... but if i had a choice id do a 19x8 with a meaty tire on it.... would look perfect.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I am kinda disappointed with the look of the wheel well, wasn't going to dop it, but think I will now. I love the wheels, so changing them is pretty much out of the question.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts