Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got some pics of my working Caliber. As you can see, it holds quite a lot of equipment and then some. I've got more on the way! Man, I love this car!
Thanks, Fitz.
Cargo2.jpg

Filled Cargo1.jpg

Filled Cargo3.jpg

Caliber7a.jpg

Caliber1.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pics "Silly little fairy", and Pepper- she's anything but cute!
Caliber3.jpg

Fairy3.jpg

Fairy5.jpg

Pepper1a.jpg

Caliber4.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
woah... i totally didnt pay attention to that.... hahaha....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
377 Posts
Where did you get that cargo mat? Is that just one you cut to fit, or is that a dealer option there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Harley said:
And KENNY ROGERS reflected in the finish? (2nd photo)
I knew that was coming. I just wondered who would be the first to catch it. I must get that about 3 times a day. Good eye!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tigerr said:
Where did you get that cargo mat? Is that just one you cut to fit, or is that a dealer option there?
Got it at Wal-Mart. It's called the UltiMat, $24 or so, cut to fit. After you cut the cargo area, which is easy to do, there is plenty left over to cover the back of the rear seats. Then I added the Cargo Organizer, netting stuff, behind the front seats- $12.95 also from W-M.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just to let everyone know, when FtK Shadow gives advice, you can take it to the bank. Thanks Mike.
Fitz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Great lookin car! Loved to watch your pictures because the one that I ordered is just like yours (black SXT with chrome grill). Caliber seems to be a real workbuddy :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,041 Posts
Fitz said:
I knew that was coming. I just wondered who would be the first to catch it. I must get that about 3 times a day. Good eye!
Yea, but don't be TOO flattered. I had occasion to work with him a few years ago.

He was a total A-HOLE! (I'm just a LITTLE bit of one... :eek: ).

A couple of years later, I was offered to work with him again - I turned it down in a flash. Great entertainer, superiorly talented - but a real work of art behind the scenes and in person when he lets "the front" down. There is a local "impersonator" here that I know who has met him and got the same impression.

Sorry to hijack the thread somewhat for a moment, though, but I'm absolutely positive that any resemblance you have to him is just in appearance only. At least -I HOPE so...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Harley said:
Yea, but don't be TOO flattered. I had occasion to work with him a few years ago.

He was a total A-HOLE! (I'm just a LITTLE bit of one... :eek: ).

A couple of years later, I was offered to work with him again - I turned it down in a flash. Great entertainer, superiorly talented - but a real work of art behind the scenes and in person when he lets "the front" down. There is a local "impersonator" here that I know who has met him and got the same impression.

Sorry to hijack the thread somewhat for a moment, though, but I'm absolutely positive that any resemblance you have to him is just in appearance only. At least -I HOPE so...
Nope, I'm an ok kinda guy. Just ask my wife, but not my ex-wife! And don't ask my ex-girlfriend, or the guy who I owe money to, and don't ask my friends, better yet don't bother asking my wife either. Ummm, just take my word for it, I'm an ok kinda guy.
Fitz
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top