Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got bored........got my iphone....snapped some pics.......discuss. :bigthumb:

since im broke i havent been able to get a wideband so to fill the hole i put something very positive there for meanwhile.

and i wanted to add that yesterday i went grocery shoppin and i was able to fit me,wife,baby/seat, and 2 FULL shopping carts full of groceries and still had room to spare.

Greasemonkey gave me the idea from a thread he posted in the offtopic. TAKE THAT COBALT SS!!

·
Registered
866 Posts
and i wanted to add that yesterday i went grocery shoppin and i was able to fit me,wife,baby/seat, and 2 FULL shopping carts full of groceries and still had room to spare.

Greasemonkey gave me the idea from a thread he posted in the offtopic.

...and still beat a MS3 on the way home :banger:

·
Registered
177 Posts
The baby pic adds 10whp! Those are some dark windows....I would be getting tickets all the time.

Reactions: icemanthrilla

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey iceman... nice pics... i love your caliber..
;)

the idea with the pic is great!
:)
your proud or?!
:)
Are u asking if im proud of my baby? then hell yeah!! :banger:

Reactions: KimBo k.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The baby pic adds 10whp! Those are some dark windows....I would be getting tickets all the time.
already got one.

they gotta come off before may.

then theyll go back on :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can we discuss how awesome the iphone is?:banger:
we can!!

or if u want in the offtopic section there is a thread called "iphone users"

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...and still beat a MS3 on the way home :banger:
by the way under all them there groceries there are a couple jerseys, my vid camera, my soccer ball, soccer cleats, and shin guards!!!:jester:

·
Registered
590 Posts

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would be too... cant wait to have one too...
;)

why?!

aww man having a baby and watching he/she being born is something words cannot describe. you'll love it trust me.

ticket for tint. In cali you are not allowed to have ANY tint on the front windows. its just a fix it ticket and i gotta pay like $20 in court fees.
i think this would be my 5th or 6th tint ticket ever since i started driving. hehe!

·
Registered
590 Posts
aww man having a baby and watching he/she being born is something words cannot describe. you'll love it trust me.

ticket for tint. In cali you are not allowed to have ANY tint on the front windows. its just a fix it ticket and i gotta pay like $20 in court fees.
i think this would be my 5th or 6th tint ticket ever since i started driving. hehe!
i know.... 3 years with my nieces ;) a lot of fun.... :banger:

damn... sucks... thats pain in the arse

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

damn... sucks... thats pain in the arse[/QUOTE]

it is.. its so hot here, specially when stuck in traffic..

i was so pissed off about this law, but apparently in the late 80's early 90's a police officer was approaching a vehicle he had pulled over, when through the tinted windows, he was shot and killed.

so i guess i can understand the reason. just kinda sux that one bad apple ruined the bunch in this case.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^ thanks new guy!! :jester:

·
Registered
590 Posts

damn... sucks... thats pain in the arse

it is.. its so hot here, specially when stuck in traffic..

i was so pissed off about this law, but apparently in the late 80's early 90's a police officer was approaching a vehicle he had pulled over, when through the tinted windows, he was shot and killed.

so i guess i can understand the reason. just kinda sux that one bad apple ruined the bunch in this case.
woho... damn... but thats no problem here... cuz it isn't that easy here to get a weapon... and law is very strict... for luck.. :)
we are not allowed to have the tint in the front window cuz of the view... cuz you see nothing at night! so to beware for accidents its just allowed on the rear windows... and that just if you have 2 side mirrors
;)

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice ice! :bigthumb:

I like the tint, gonna finally get me some tint installed this week

thanks bud!!

the tint will not only make your car look better on the outside, but it will keep your car from getting hot if its sitting in the sun for long. i think u reside in a place that snows and probably is right now, but in the summer you'll love it :jester:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts