Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,985 Posts
Re: More pictures

Was that used or a lot car? Weird to see one soo new with rust on the axles and such already. Mine still doesnt have much rust even on the unpainted metal surfaces and it got it in september with 8 miles on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: More pictures

Fingernipp said:
Was that used or a lot car? Weird to see one soo new with rust on the axles and such already. Mine still doesnt have much rust even on the unpainted metal surfaces and it got it in september with 8 miles on it.
Brand new only had 2 miles on it when I left the dealer.And it did not look like that then.They use lots and lots of salt in PA:( I have driven it 3 times so far in the snow /salt washing it as soon as the roads dried up.
Today was in the 70s here so I washed it at home and lade on the drive way and sprayed the under side real good with the hose. Even got under the plastic Shields in the fender wells. Then took it for a ride. I even got rust spots on the chrome tail pipe end.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Pictures of my caliber

UN4GTBL said:
Lookin good! i see you soled our delema of no front splash guards!
They had these at the dealer. Not for a caliber but they sure do help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Where did you get those Dodge seat covers at? I want those!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mahal3680 said:
Where did you get those Dodge seat covers at? I want those!
Got the seat covers/steering wheel cover/ floor mats/ CD holder

At Wal mart
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Walmart?! Are you kidding me?! Are the seat covers one size fits all kind of a deal? The covers look like there specifically made for the Caliber. Lastly, how much were they? I hope my local Walmart carries them. I will find out tomorrow! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mahal3680 said:
Walmart?! Are you kidding me?! Are the seat covers one size fits all kind of a deal? The covers look like there specifically made for the Caliber. Lastly, how much were they? I hope my local Walmart carries them. I will find out tomorrow! :)
Not kidding. I was surprised to find them there also.They are one size fits most I would say. Have to make holes for the head rest. They were 18 or 20 each. They also had a rear seat one. But its not split.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
I got the seat covers yesterday at my local Walmart! They dont fit as nice as yours though. Were you able to use the the clips to tighten the covers? I broke two of the clips in the process and ripped one of the chords, so I gave up on that. Not really the right fit for the Caliber, but still looks good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mahal3680 said:
I got the seat covers yesterday at my local Walmart! They dont fit as nice as yours though. Were you able to use the the clips to tighten the covers? I broke two of the clips in the process and ripped one of the chords, so I gave up on that. Not really the right fit for the Caliber, but still looks good.
Was not able to use the clips and the chords per the instructions.Just way to short. I have the front bottom hooked with the clips and chords. just rapped them around the metal bar that goes from side to side under the seat. And I tucked the sides of the seat cover down in to the plastic around the seat bottom the best I could.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top