Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of my Caliber with a few enhancements that I have added.

Sunburst Orange SXT Sport
All options except Leather Seats and Sunroof

Mods.....

1. Dodge emblem pinstriping to the sides.
2. Black mult-pinstrip on the hood
3. Chrome trim added to fron grill
4. Vent Visors added to side windows
5. Rear Mopar Mud Flaps
6. Chrome door sill guards
7. Black door edge guards
8. Replaced factory spoiler with sport spoiler
9. Replaced shifter knob with light up LED shifter knob

not yet done...
1. Change out metal antenna with black Euro Antenna (on order)
2. Tint Windows

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Great pics! Hey, let me know how the reception is when you change out yer antenna?!! I am looking at changing mine out too....my reception is not 100% with the factory one and i don't want it to get worse! I want looks and functionality for low hassle. Yah i know...i want it all :). Nonetheless...lemme know how it goes with yer antenna!
Cheers!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought of getting rims, but I have not quite made up my mind yet. I kinda like the plain ones that came with the Caliber

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I put the spoiler on myself. It comes with a pretty detailed instruction sheet and I also got instructions from one of the threads here. The side pinstripes are the ones from Wal-Mart and the pintripes on the the hood are from Pep boys.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I like the stock alum rims like on mine and they clean easy. The side pin strip looks sharp even if they came from Wal-Mart. I'm NOT a fan of the hood strips, I think it would look better without the hood strips or maybe different ones. The spoiler looks sharp, along with the sunburst orange!

Thanks for the share! :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, I was kinda questioning the hood pinstrip, but I guess I got used to it. It think it looks ok. Then again, I may decide differently on another day (easy to take off). I think it looks like a cut down version of the large black stripe they place on the suped up charger.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I like everything except the hood...love the orange color though! had they had that avail when we bought ours it would have been mine..alll miineee!

·
Registered
10 Posts
How'd you do the chrome trim on the front grille?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got the idea from a few other people on the forums who have done the same. Its a flexible chrome molding with a 3m tape backing that can be purchased at the auto supply store for about $15 per 20 foot roll. I bought mine at Pepboys. It comes in different sizes and I used the 1/4" size.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts