Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a picture of the new Caliber. The Windows are tinted 20%.

I would like to apologize for the Lei hanging from the Rear View Mirror, My Daughter put it there. I told her that was too cute, and this car is anything but cute!!

Later

Mike

·
Registered
377 Posts
That is actually one of the better pictures of the Sunburst Orange that I have seen. For once the color is done some justice.

·
Registered
141 Posts
SunBurst Orange is one cool dude chill-easy bright n breezy colour !

Looks way way cool there guy ! happy motoring !

·
Registered
141 Posts
Addendum:
Those chrome strips look the business and make cali look smart and cool dude respectable....I think I will get some aftermarket ones for my Cali-Babe!

And yes, that pic sure does show off the colour well. Mine actually goes brighter than that in good sunlight. You will notice in poor light that the colour actualy changes to a dark brown...its real wiered when you see it happen lol.;)

I think they called it "SunBurst orange " as the Sun actually makes the colour "burst" out ! very clever indeed if you ask me !

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Everyone,

I was worried that the orange would not look so good, but I like the way it changes in the sun. And yes, It is Mopar or Nocar!!!

My wife has a 2000 Dakota QC and I have the 2003 Ram 1500 in the background, and for my company, I have 5 Dakotas for work trucks. One of them has over 350,000 miles on it and it still runs great.

Later

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts