Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hah. Just added him. That is a quality work of flash on that site. I love the Caliber, but the production value of that page is very nice :)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
WHAT THE HEX!!!? That is hilarious! It appears to be Dodge made/sponsored! ???

Interesting tunes. The site reminds me of the Dodge-Life site (what ever happened to that site anyways?) that existed a few years ago with mp3 downloads by Aerosmith.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I had to do the geek thing and create a myspace just so I could add Pig & Bear... it's so funny... I have some friends!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
katiescaliber said:
LOL! Okay.........
Is that Dodge authorized?
I wondered the same thing but yes it is, the page went live last Monday unannounced to us. I found it on Wednesday. I found it hilarious and I hope they do more of them.

GOT said:
WHAT THE HEX!!!? That is hilarious! It appears to be Dodge made/sponsored! ???
Interesting tunes. The site reminds me of the Dodge-Life site (what ever happened to that site anyways?) that existed a few years ago with mp3 downloads by Aerosmith.
It was someone in the creative team who put that together. I think they did a really good job on it. The overall look is very clean and visually attractive. At first I wasn’t sure who made it but the lack of copyright information and the styling looked similar in style to our other online content.

Personally it reminds me of the cartoons I used to watch as a kid and what I would like to do to some of these characters now. I am not there yet but I bet some of the parents could agree with me.

Dan

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
DodgeInfoCenter said:
It was someone in the creative team who put that together. I think they did a really good job on it. The overall look is very clean and visually attractive. At first I wasn’t sure who made it but the lack of copyright information and the styling looked similar in style to our other online content.

Personally it reminds me of the cartoons I used to watch as a kid and what I would like to do to some of these characters now. I am not there yet but I bet some of the parents could agree with me.

Dan
LOL, yeah the Tom & Jerry show... used to watch it all the time. It's almost a mild looking Happy Tree Friends (not for the faint of heart).

It's interesting that Dodge took it to myspace.com. Wonder what they're going to do with it now.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think it is absolutely fabulous! The guy who designed that is awesome. Great marketing...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 20 of 30 Posts