Where's that smilie, "THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT VIDEO!!!" :p

·
Registered
285 Posts
If somebody wants me to host, I can.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Here you go guys. You need DivX Player to see it.
http://robsrods.com/Videos_Home.html

Well, aparently just DivX Codec. But I have no clue what that is, so I downloaded the Player. Enjoy guys.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I couldn't get it to work... I DLed that thing too, it still didn't work... :(

·
Registered
285 Posts
Anybody else have problems? It worked for Amandyke and myself. And I just rechecked from my homepage, and everything works.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was able to view it. I just reformated my computer last week so I did have to get the codec again, but I just got it from the wmplugins page, installed the codec, and then it worked fine for me.

·
Registered
311 Posts
RobMR3 said:

Well, aparently just DivX Codec. But I have no clue what that is, so I downloaded the Player. Enjoy guys.
I got it to work with no problem...and uhh...uhhhhh...what was going on there? I know I must have missed SOMETHING!! Why was so much effort placed in parking the Caliber there?

Did you have any problems removing it from that well parked location?

Tyke

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Can't see it.

Make a real QuickTime of the file.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Oh okay, it worked this time. When i click the link, Windows Media Player would open but nothing happened. So I started doing something else, not on the computer, and then I heard the movie begin so maybe it just needed a few minutes to load, which I didn't expect since I have a cable internet connection...

And, no offense, this didn't really look so much like off-roading, more like a bunch of geeks who got a car stuck in the back yard! LOL! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Worked fine for me: <1 min to load 42MB, I love my Cable Internet!

Not bad 3 wheel action for a bit, I was also unsure of why the Caliber had to be parked there. Looks like you all had fun though, I was also laughing a bit!:D:):cool:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We parked it there so that we could place a laptop in it and use that as a wifi collection point for internet... Aka so that you could watch the video of us driving it up there.

It's still there btw.

·
Registered
901 Posts
RobMR3 said:

codec = compression / decompression technology or algorithm that is used when rendering (generating) a video.

·
Registered
285 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
codec = compression / decompression technology or algorithm that is used when rendering (generating) a video.
Yeah, thanks for that explanation. But I think I'll stick working on diesels. :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
well,, I can't even get to the url,even if I add www.......

The requested URL /Videos_Home.html was not found on this server.
Wild Rose Web Hosting Ltd.

Domain Error An error occured while attempting to retrieve your requested web site.
This can occur for three reasons:
1. A DNS server directed you here and the site used to be here, but no longer is;
2. The owner of this site has disabled it or made a configuration error;
3. The site has recently changed IP addresses on our server and your DNS cache has not yet expired.

If you are the owner of this domain, please check your configuration or contact the Help Desk.
If you are a member of the public, please allow up to 24 hours for your service provider's DNS cache to update.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts