Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A huge thanks to Playboy42 for getting me an update on my Caliber. My salesman didn't know anything about the status of my car. Dealerships should e-mail Playboy for info!
Looks like i'll be picking it up Wednesday!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm assuming your Canadian. When did you order your Caliber? What model/specs/options is it?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Did you have a VIN to give Playboy42?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Canuck371 said:
A huge thanks to Playboy42 for getting me an update on my Caliber. My salesman didn't know anything about the status of my car. Dealerships should e-mail Playboy for info!
PLAYBOY DONT KNOW ANY MORE THAN THE DEALER,IT WILL BE 16 WEEKS I NO:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Canuck371 said:
YOU BETTER WATCH WHO YOU GIVE THOSE PIN NUMBERS TO!!!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Playboy was way more help than my dealership was. The dealership will call you when the car arrives on the lot, but I want to know when it leaves the factory, leaves Chicago, and leaves Windsor :)

As for watching the pin, there really isn't a lot a person can do with VIN or VON, I guess if you pissed Playboy off he could cancel your order, but even that might be sketchy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
dforsyth said:
Playboy was way more help than my dealership was. The dealership will call you when the car arrives on the lot, but I want to know when it leaves the factory, leaves Chicago, and leaves Windsor :)

As for watching the pin, there really isn't a lot a person can do with VIN or VON, I guess if you pissed Playboy off he could cancel your order, but even that might be sketchy.
YOU CAN HAVE A KEY MADE!!:mad: :confused:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Someone that has a dealer code that can get into the Chrysler system, is someone a lot more honest and trustworthy than just anyone. To be able to get into the system, Chrysler knows all about who, what and where that person is from. The info from Playboy is a secure system.

·
Registered
81 Posts
LRLONG said:
PLAYBOY DONT KNOW ANY MORE THAN THE DEALER,IT WILL BE 16 WEEKS I NO:confused:
YOU BETTER WATCH WHO YOU GIVE THOSE PIN NUMBERS TO!!!!!!
There is a key on the left side of your keyboard labeled "Caps Lock" - you might want to consider using it. :eek:

·
Registered
377 Posts
LRLONG said:
What kind of dealer would cut a key from just a VIN? Abviously not a good one. They would require ID and/or proof of ownership. Plus, VIN numbers are published on all of the search listings from the Dodge site. You saying I could get one of those VINs, go to a dealer, get a key cut, and drive away with a new Caliber right off a dealers lot?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tigerr said:
What kind of dealer would cut a key from just a VIN? Abviously not a good one. They would require ID and/or proof of ownership. Plus, VIN numbers are published on all of the search listings from the Dodge site. You saying I could get one of those VINs, go to a dealer, get a key cut, and drive away with a new Caliber right off a dealers lot?
IT HAPPEN HERE IN TOWN!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
LRLONG said:
IT HAPPEN HERE IN TOWN!!
Dude, kill the caps. It is getting pretty annoying.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tigerr said:
NO YOUR HOME!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
LRLONG said:
NO YOUR HOME!!!!!!!!
Actually I'm at work, but thanks for caring. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Tigerr said:
Actually I'm at work, but thanks for caring. :D
I'm at work too, and now thanks to you Tigerr they all looked over wondering what I was laughing at :)

Are the VIN's printed on the car somewhere anyways?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Anyone else find this extremely odd. Troll?

·
Registered
901 Posts
CaliberChic said:
Anyone else find this extremely odd. Troll?
i dunno.. but LRLONG is certainly pessimistic. He's been a member since May 31 but only starting posting 10 hrs ago. and all are all sounding like he's riling things up. what gives??!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts