Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys/girls

This is my first post over here...im a moderator over on Stratusphere.net, as well as a member of CordClub and Autosphere. Anyways, im installing a PS2 for a friend tomorrow(Sunday)....anyways, i told her to get the regular PS2 so she would have the tray, that way it could be mounted under the seat and it would be easy enough.....however, she got the PS2 slim, which has a pop-up disc....inserter(?) have any of you installed a ps2 slim or have suggestions of where a good/clean spot would be to put one, and still have it be easily accessible? i havent had much time to look around the car and id like a few suggestions before i go at it....

Thanks in advance for your help

jess

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
The only place that I can think of that would be easliy gotten to is the glove compartment... wonder if it would fit in the spot that opens above ( the smaller glove compartment..i guess)? Why not just return it and get one that slides out. mucho easier.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
boostdog said:
The only place that I can think of that would be easliy gotten to is the glove compartment... wonder if it would fit in the spot that opens above ( the smaller glove compartment..i guess)? Why not just return it and get one that slides out. mucho easier.
heh if it were me thats exactly what i would do....first i was goin gto put it in the lower glove compartment that flips down, but with the memory card/power cord, it was about a half inch too big....so i just threw it under the seat....what a pain in the ass that was....i appreciate the help guys....

other quick question, is there an easy spot to go through on the firewall?

jess

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LLSJ07R/T said:
i remember you from Stratusphere! i was on that forum. how is it going? not sure about a place for the slim ps2, but there should be a place for it, i have one. when i get a chance i will seach for a spot on my caliber,have you seen my car pics yet?check it out here
haha good to run into you again man....its goin good on this side...you should drop in more often over there....thanks for the help

jess

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Theres a gromet that you can go through behind the intake... take it out and you will see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts