Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do commercials for a living, and I got a call from one of my clients to add the new Chrysler promotion coming up to their spots, just the graphic, no details.

The new promotion is, Employee Pricing Plus, the same as last year, but now will include low financing. I know the Caliber is selling well, so I asked him if any cars are excluded, there were just a few excluded, the ones you would expect, but the Caliber wasn't on his list.

Now DON'T take that as gospel, I didn't see his printout, and things still could change by Saturday, the start of the new promotion, but that could be good news for those waiting or those getting their Caliber after Saturday.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post here, but correct me if I am wrong, last year it was when the 06's were coming out, and only applied to the 05's. So I would assume that because the Caliber is an 07, it wouldn't apply.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could be right, thats why I'm not positive, but you never know, that could be their out or why the Caliber wasn't mentioned on the disclaimer. Like I said, I didn't see the printout and no one will know for sure until its officially announced on Saturday.

·
Registered
901 Posts
This thread from the other day (news on the upcoming incentives from TommyLee -- a *very* trustworthy source of info, for those of you who haven't been here long.) was only 3 pages back, so you all probably never noticed it...
Says the upcoming incentives will not apply to 2007 models.
Also has a link to a recent newspaper article / press release that says the same thing.

http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1214

1 - 4 of 4 Posts