Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I think that would look good with yellow seat inserts and dash bezels :)
We have a ton of pic threads floating around already but what the heck

Attachments

·
Registered
1,985 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Darren07RT - The wire seen in your last picture goes to your speakers I assume. Can I ask why you don't have the wire hidden? You could route it through the r/s qtr trim to scuff plate to kick plate under the IP/dash and behind the carpet to the radio.

·
Registered
644 Posts
IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 said:
Darren07RT - The wire seen in your last picture goes to your speakers I assume. Can I ask why you don't have the wire hidden? You could route it through the r/s qtr trim to scuff plate to kick plate under the IP/dash and behind the carpet to the radio.
its tucked away now... took that picture like RIGHT when we were done putting the box together.. that wire was on a toggle that i ran to the front of the car, and then installed it in the center console in front of the cub holders. the switch is used to turn the amp off so there is no bass. i wanted it because i have a newborn and dont want the music too loud when hes in the car, but still what to enjoy some good tunes ;)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Glad to hear that, it was just odd to see that wire when the rest of your projects looked so neat! :D

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Fingernipp said:
I think that would look good with yellow seat inserts and dash bezels :)
We have a ton of pic threads floating around already but what the heck
I agree with the seat inserts, the dash bezel and don't forget the foglamps, chrome handles and gas cap.

:D

·
Registered
172 Posts
We lovingly call him Garfield :) Of course it was crazy cloudy that day and he doesn't look orange at all ;)

Chanda

·
Registered
111 Posts
Cool Shot!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts