Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So you've lived here your whole life? I'm military, so this wasn't my choice, but all in all, Idaho is a great state. I love the outdorrs, and it is a great place to raise a family, so I'm not complaining. I'm origionally from Detroit though, so it's a big change. But I have been here for 2 years now, it's pretty much home now.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Serantos said:
So you've lived here your whole life? I'm military, so this wasn't my choice, but all in all, Idaho is a great state. I love the outdorrs, and it is a great place to raise a family, so I'm not complaining. I'm origionally from Detroit though, so it's a big change. But I have been here for 2 years now, it's pretty much home now.
I am a born and raised Idahoan. Spent 6 years in Nevada working in the gold mines right out of High School. I love the area I live in. Everything from hiking to sailing to white water rafting.

Climbing is my passion, that is one reason I could never live in a "flat state"

·
Banned
696 Posts
Good NW people, I need your help. I need a test car that has a 5 speed and FWD. Any takers. I will be away most of Monday but leave a message and I will get back to you, thanks.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Some Northwest Caliber owners from another website are thinking about a Caliber gathering in 2007 Spring, maybe in the Mt. Rainier area. Everyone here is welcome if things continue to develop well. One Dodge dealer is interested in hosting.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mt Rainier Caliber gathering

Greetings again from a similar website of Caliber owners. Talk is mounting again for a Caliber gathering in Enumclaw, Wa. for northwest Caliber owners. We'd like to schedule the gathering about the time Highway 410 opens up to Mt. Rainier to interest northwesterners farther away. Caliber owners interested in attending, can post here or send a private message to me. I'll give you more info. Grace & peace to all...litesong

·
Registered
202 Posts
The Caliber Meet is set for June 10, 2007 Sunday in Enumclaw, WA. with the Enumclaw Chrysler dealer on Highway 410 hosting. Highway 410 goes to Mt. Rainier at Sunrise. So you far travelers...come to the Caliber Meet & head up a bit later to Sunrise on Mt. Rainier.

Coming from the east, Highway 410 should be open from Yakima, WA to the top of Chinook Pass. Then descend highway 410 to Enumclaw. Post here that you are coming so the dealer knows about how many people are coming.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Serantos said:
Woohoo! Go us! We rule! Actually, how many people are in the NW?

I just PCS'd here. Seen a lot of calibers around. Not too much modding done. I am very interested in mods, as I also have a Neon SRT-4

1 - 19 of 19 Posts