Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a few problems, i've owned my lil caliber since may, it only has 5600 miles on it. my cruise control works when it wants to, my lights for the windows only the driver's side works, has an exhaust ting, and wants to accelerate by itself sometimes at a stop sign. how many others have had these problems and where they fixed? someone let me know. thanx:mad:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I can't recall the cruise control issue being presented before here - it may have - but the others are rather well-discussed topics.

The drivers side window indicator light IS the only one that lights up, by design, on the Caliber.

The exhaust ping (or "Caliber Click") is probably one of the most frequent issues discussed here.

There have been some issues raised also in the past about the acceleration concerns in a couple of situation types.

You can find many of the prior discussion threads, with many of the details and how folks addressed them, by either placing the key word(s) in the board's search feature on the menu across the top of the forum or by browsing the forum (especially this particular Problems / Dealer Service section that you posted in).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts