Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. Last week my '93 Intrepid finally took it's last breath, as its second trasmission decided to shred itself on me. I had it towed to the nearest 5 star Dodge (Pohanka Chrysler Dodge in Leesburg, VA!) while I was at work, and that night Adam the mechanic called me to announce its death.

I went in to see if they would give me anything for my car on Thursday evening, and long story short .. Saturday I drove home my first brand new car. So far I love my Caliber SXT Sport, and I can't wait to really wear in that 5 speed manual.

Now, this is the first car I've ever bought/financed myself (guess I'm a grown up now) so I really know nothing about modding. I did a little cosmetic stuff to my old 'trep, but nothing serious. So here is a dumb newbie question: how do I get a catalogue or something of mopar accessories? I saw some stuff at the dealership, but is there something online I can use? I was checking out the mopar website, but I think I'm looking in the wrong places.

So anyway, I'll try not to ask too many (more) dumb questions. Like I said, just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
246 Posts
spacenerd04 said:
Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. Last week my '93 Intrepid finally took it's last breath, as its second trasmission decided to shred itself on me. I had it towed to the nearest 5 star Dodge (Pohanka Chrysler Dodge in Leesburg, VA!) while I was at work, and that night Adam the mechanic called me to announce its death.

I went in to see if they would give me anything for my car on Thursday evening, and long story short .. Saturday I drove home my first brand new car. So far I love my Caliber SXT Sport, and I can't wait to really wear in that 5 speed manual.

Now, this is the first car I've ever bought/financed myself (guess I'm a grown up now) so I really know nothing about modding. I did a little cosmetic stuff to my old 'trep, but nothing serious. So here is a dumb newbie question: how do I get a catalogue or something of mopar accessories? I saw some stuff at the dealership, but is there something online I can use? I was checking out the mopar website, but I think I'm looking in the wrong places.

So anyway, I'll try not to ask too many (more) dumb questions. Like I said, just wanted to say hi.
Welcome to the forums spacenerd04! Check this thread out and you should see what you're looking for http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2135.

Medic

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sherdog, you're fast. You just joined and seem to know your way around very well...

Medic

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man that was fast ... thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Welcome, welcome!!!:):):):D

Ask as many questions as you like, after all, that is how us humans learn!!;)

Snap some shots of the Caliber you will have members hounding you for them until you post them!!:D:D:cool:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just took some pics, and as soon as I have enough posts, I will put them up!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Ah, that did it ... picture time!

·
Registered
246 Posts
spacenerd04 said:
Well I'm having issues with embedding pics ... so until I figure it out:

http://picasaweb.google.com/FSzalay/07CaliberSXT?authkey=IcAua9xs-ld4lRkgbH468kcPszY
Check HEMEEE's post here http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=953 for tips on posting pics. I use the Photobucket method. Give it a try. It's just a matter of pasting the "" into your post. Use the preview before you make your post to see the results. It really is quite easy to do.

Medic

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Great pics man!!:)

I like the Caliber in white, espesially with the black out tape for the window pillars (SXT Sport and R/T). Just give the windows some tint and you will be set!:cool:

·
Registered
371 Posts
I agree with xtreme Thunder- Good looking White Caliber! If you had some tint on those windows-Holy Guacamole!!! DO IT! You'll love it. Congratulations!
Fitz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts