Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not receive mats in my caliber, but I was wonder where I could find some good quality "redish" mats that would accent my red interior.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Lurker, look on your window sticker, mats are usually included on SXTs I believe. They probably took them out and never put them back at sell.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Lurker said:
I did not receive mats in my caliber, but I was wonder where I could find some good quality "redish" mats that would accent my red interior.
SXT's come with rather cheap mats. Mopar does offer some much better quality mats with border trim to match the interior color. Check with your dealer.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Go to authenticdodge.com you will find mats there that will match perfectly....Either grey w/red edging or pebble w/red edging.
Sorry i couldn't post the exact link because i'm a newbie here...gotta post 4 times before i can send a link:( . Get into the caliber section then go to inside stuff....thats where you will find them...Btw they arent too expensive either!!!!:D less than 60 bucks!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
My Caliber didn't come with mats either, that's a pretty cheesy thing to skimp on. But after explaining my disappointment that soemthing so basic was left out to save a few bucks my dealer gave them to me. It was worth a shot and it worked.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I was gonna fight to get mats in mine as well but i decided to go with the slush mats adn the dealer didnt have any in stock at the time. The slush mats look great in the car and will definetly hold up over time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep I just recieved the grey mats with red lining on Friday, they look great and match the sporty interior very well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I also had the dealer buy me some. The ones that came in DID NOT match my interior. The guy says these r the gray ones. I was looking at them by my car in disgust and a saleslady comes by and compliments me on the wheels. I asked her what color she thought they were and she said they looked horrible. They did not look gray to either of us. I like the style but if thats gray watch out. We orderd the slush mats instead.

If anyone has any pics of the gray ones , I 'd like to see them.

·
Registered
413 Posts
dgksleeper, here are the mats i recieved........Not sure if they are anything like you got but i guess you can see for yourself. I probrobly would have bought the slush mats but i just dont like the feeling of hard rubber under my feet. Hopefully this post can help you if you decide to get the carpeted version. I bought these from authenticdodge.com.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
The ones they got for me must have been wrong. I think someone packaged them wrong because I swear they were beige. The ones in ur pics match perfect, I have the slush mats now anyway but at least I know there is a gray that matches.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have the slush mats, one of the first things I got for mine and I love them. Simple to keep clean and durable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Check out the Weathertech brand. I just got a set front, back and cargo area. Mine are grey but they have black and tan. They are kinda expensive $250 for all but they are first class. weathertech.com:D
Buzzsaw

·
Registered
432 Posts
Looking at the Caliber website it shows Luxury Front and Rear mats as a no cost option.

Have checked with my dealer who will get back to me on Monday.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Oldguy said:
Looking at the Caliber website it shows Luxury Front and Rear mats as a no cost option.

Have checked with my dealer who will get back to me on Monday.
When I took delivery of my sxt, there were no mats. My dealer pulled out the brouchure and when I showed him they where standard with the sxt he threw some in. So I would suggest pointing out that they are included. He told me from time to time they make changes mid year on what is included, and it drives them nuts. It certainly didn't hurt that this cal was ordered 24 weeks ago.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Just checked the brochure that I had in my files and found that the front and rear mats are shown as included on the SXT.

Thanks for pointing out the reference. It should make it easier if the dealer says mats are not provided.

I just wonder how many other SXT owners are without mats and don't even realize that they should have come with the car?

G

·
Well Ive had my caliber for 3 weeks now and mine came with no mats what so ever. I brought up the brochure to the dealer and everything and they said because of the little thing in the back of the book stating that Daimler Chrysler has the right to change things and so on that I get no mats. So I was like ok fine whatever.

So I turned around and called my friend who works for dodge and had him order me the ones with the marine blue edging and got those for cheap since hes an employee.

·
Registered
413 Posts
The reality is that the cost of the mats to the dealer is so little.....They should automatically throw them in. My dealer pissed me off about that deal......what did they save 25-$35(their cost) and in the end I paid $57 to get them myself........but lost me as a future buyer of ANYTHING from them. So it's their loss not mine.

·
Registered
48 Posts
EXcaliber said:
The reality is that the cost of the mats to the dealer is so little.....They should automatically throw them in. My dealer pissed me off about that deal......what did they save 25-$35(their cost) and in the end I paid $57 to get them myself........but lost me as a future buyer of ANYTHING from them. So it's their loss not mine.
see and just the opposit for me, my dealer threw in the $25 mats and I will return to them in part because of that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts