Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

first question:

- are this shiny chrome rims only on the R/T? I can't find them in the german prospect.

more questions will come later :)

regards
Vince

·
Registered
287 Posts
As far as I know, only the R/T has the 18" chrome rims. However, I would advise against this expensive option and spend that money in the aftermarket.

·
Registered
59 Posts
There have also been several complaints that the "chrome" rims are really a chromed hub cap (chromed plastic) over aluminum rims, so you're not really getting a chromed wheel. If that is true (I haven't checked, I'm not into chrome) then you'd be better off spending your deutchmarks elsewhere as suggested by n1vek

·
Registered
287 Posts
Germany is on the Euro;), but yes. Spend your money elsewhere with aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the answers. Unfortunately, there is no R/T for Germany. Maybe next year, but I don't want to wait for it.

I'm realy curious on the Caliber. The offizial presentation at the Dealer will be on 10th of June. I cannot wait for it.

Until then, I will view again and again pictures (there are many nice pictures in this forum).

And yes, we don't have the Deutsche Mark, We have the f*** Euro, which makes everything more expensive.

regards from the other side of the world :D

Vince

·
Registered
506 Posts
hey i'm in germany and my SXT sport will be here next month... if you're close by why not take a look...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts