Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
....but nevertheless saw the chequered flag today :D

After my (former) salesman let me know, that there will be no delivery before week 52, I cancelled my order (from week 26) right away and - lucky me - found the exact car I had ordered at another dealers lot!!

Some negotiations and a weekend later, I signed a new contract today - YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

Gonna go on a 2 week vacation to Tuskany/Italy this saturday, so I' ll be able to pick up the Caliber as soon as I am back home!

That'll be 14 days of dolce vita in Tuscany, followed right away by my new black Caliber SE 2.0 CRD - life is good ;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS. What a deal!

Tyke

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MrTyke said:
CONGRATULATIONS. What a deal!

Tyke
Well....I had to put a few bucks on top of my former deal, but was still able to get it for "slightly under sticker" and will get the window tint as well as a little interieur upgrade for free.
As for the interieur thingy, the dealer pre-installed the aluminum looalike tach rings, door knobs, trunk carpet, sill guards and things like that, just cause he thought it might look nice with a black Caliber.....fine with me though.
Those part are normally sold together with the sport- or luxury pkg over here in Germany and not available as a stand alone option.

Regarding the circumstance, that you will hardly be able to find a Caliber on any dealers lot over here in Germany, I couldn't ask for much more I guess ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts