Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did it. This is the poster formerly known as black_sxt and of course I had to change to R/T :D.

So I got to this new dealership and they had it and I don't think I've ever been so happy. Just knowing it was right there and not sold or a pending order or anything. Basically what had happened was someone put a hold on it but it's been 10 days so the dealership put it back on the market and called me first.

And yes, the AWD was the reason I was considering the R/T. Other qualities I love on it compared to the SXT are the chrome accent's, 18" rims, 2.4 and auto-stick. This one is black (exactly what I wanted and wouldn't settle for anything else) and fully loaded, there's not one thing the factory offer's that this car doesn't have. Their detailing/paint protecting/under coating it today and I should get it tomorrow. :D i'm soo stoked, this is my first car.

·
Registered
506 Posts
congrats man enjoy her enjoy her like bang did :) sorry i just had to

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Congrats on the purchase of the R/T!!:):)

Come on now!!..........Pitcures!!!!.........Please?:)

Glad to hear YOU got what YOU wanted.

I will be placing an order for a Caliber R/T FWD W/ Autostick, in a few months, if I can I may hold out until 2008 can start to order next fall. I am confused!!:confused::confused:

Enjoy and have fun!!:D:D:D:cool:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
Come on now!!..........Pitcures!!!!.........Please?:)
Definetely will post pic's when I get the car later this week. :D :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Fastaaaah!!!! Faaastaaaaah!!!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
400 Posts
Black_RT said:
I did it. This is the poster formerly known as black_sxt and of course I had to change to R/T :D.

So I got to this new dealership and they had it and I don't think I've ever been so happy. Just knowing it was right there and not sold or a pending order or anything. Basically what had happened was someone put a hold on it but it's been 10 days so the dealership put it back on the market and called me first.

And yes, the AWD was the reason I was considering the R/T. Other qualities I love on it compared to the SXT are the chrome accent's, 18" rims, 2.4 and auto-stick. This one is black (exactly what I wanted and wouldn't settle for anything else) and fully loaded, there's not one thing the factory offer's that this car doesn't have. Their detailing/paint protecting/under coating it today and I should get it tomorrow. :D i'm soo stoked, this is my first car.
Congrats, I have a brand new set of 18" black wheels & tires for you if interested, PM ME.:D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Going to pick up my R/T in 4 hours, I'm soo stoked! :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i'm done with work and off to the dealership i go :)

·
Registered
911 Posts
We need pics!!!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts