1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
What's hinky is the title - 2007 Dodge Neon R/T Wagon.....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey everyone. Cant look at that on here cuz im at work and EBay is locked. but if anyone here would like graphics for their car at a really great price let me know. Anything from a small window stick, to a large hood or side body vinal. A very good friend of mine has his own (out of his house) graphics buisness, and he can just about anything. I cant give you exact prices, but if anyones here is interested, here is his buisness site http://www.redlinedesign.tv/
There are plenty of pics there of cars, bikes, and trucks he has done. Just let him know how you heard about him, and im sure he will hook you up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ack, too much yellow

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MikeinWoodstock said:
What's hinky is the title - 2007 Dodge Neon R/T Wagon.....
I think they did that so it would get more hits. I see that alot, it attracks traffic from people who searched something else but may still like/want the other item.

OR they just F'ed up!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I think that graphics are a bit much, especially on the yellow. IMO, yellow look good just the way it is. I agree with Caliberchic, peps who do ebay alot know how to get the most traffic and hits, can't blame them though. More hits=more potential buyers

·
Registered
343 Posts
I wonder if Margaret knows her car is for sale on e-bay

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Ramsport47 said:
I wonder if Margaret knows her car is for sale on e-bay
I looked at the ad - it's obvious that it is a DODGE DEALERSHIP eBay listing.

Most likely, the car was a special order that the person backed out of.

The mileage could be test drive mileage, etc.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Amandyke said:
They sure went through a lot of body work to make that Neon look like a Caliber.
I wonder if they got tips from that dealership - mentioned/cited in some other threads - that keeps advertising their Calibers and other models as the "Extreme" edition?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts