Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new to the board... in august i plan on getting a 2007 caliber r/t .. just wondering how nice they were.. i havent really taken one fora drive yet... leave me some input... later

·
Registered
343 Posts
jonny_fine said:
? dont plan on ordering it.. i plan on going to a dealer and buying one
by august there MAY be a Cali or two on a lot. I know here in Cleveland they are pretty scarce right now, but I'm seeing alot of them on the roads :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
jonny_fine said:
? dont plan on ordering it.. i plan on going to a dealer and buying one
I went to two dealerships and one had nothing on the lot... no caliburs at all.. but they could get one from another dealership (Avoid this as much as possible... I have a story... but will late for a later date to tell it) The other dealership where I got my R/T had 5 of them... but they said that they will more than likely have them all sold by the weekend... (I bought one so they only have 4 left)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Well I like mine. If that means anything to you. I've been getting lots of compliments from my friends on how comfortable it is.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love mine, just got it on last thursday. So far so good. But yea, right now they are really scarce, i've only found 5 R/T's in my area, and none have the options that I got (pretty much loaded except for Sirius :mad: and sunroof.)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya i want the r/t with sunroof.... when the 07's come out there will be 06's availbile hopefully so im gonna go with the flow and see what happens

·
Banned
400 Posts
jonny_fine said:
ya i want the r/t with sunroof.... when the 07's come out there will be 06's availbile hopefully so im gonna go with the flow and see what happens
You'll NEVER find an '06 RT my friend!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just a thought if you're considering the Caliber R/T -- Dodge is supposed to be launching a FWD version of the Caliber R/T later this year. Not sure if it'll be around in August (I wouldn't expect them to be lying around on lots at that time at least) but if you're not sure if you want AWD and want a bit better fuel economy, you may want to wait to see these. Also, the general consensus is that the FWD R/T will be less expensive than the AWD, but no official info yet. Personally, I think a FWD manual 2.4L R/T would be a good time with good-er fuel economy than the CVT AWD...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts