Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the oddest experience this morning. I was driving to work and the radio stations were cutting in and out. Next thing I new "Vol" lit up on the radio and ran down to zero. I tried turning off the radio and it would not let me. I waited a couple minutes and I could turn it off. I checked to see if the steering wheel controls were jammed, but they were ok. I turned the radio back on but, after a couple minutes it did the same thing. ANy clue what is going on here?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sounds to me like you have a ghost in your car. LOL! Just kidding! That's a bummer. I'm no electronics expert, but it could be the wiring; there could be a faulty connection in there somewhere. I would take it to your dealer and have them take a look at it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
That is what waranties are for my friend. your best bet is to bring it to the dealer. I don't think I've seen this pop up before. Once you get it fixed please post it here os that others can see if they end up with this same issue.

·
Registered
37 Posts
YEAH! my flippin radio wont change over to SAT or AUX anymore!!! and i DONT listen to the radio! i am going to take it in tomorrow to get them to fix it or shoot them. i HATE how many problems im having with this car but i LOVE it so much...*sobs*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts