Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the radio in my caliber stays on after the car is turned off...it stays on for a minute and then shuts off or if i open the door it shuts off...anyone else notice this...is this normal?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yes, same thing here!

Seems to be the default setting and is - if I am not totally wrong - an option which can be adjusted through the EVIC (if you have one).

Same for the duration of internal and external lights to stay on, after the car is being opened/closed.

·
Registered
775 Posts
You can also roll up your electric windows after you shut the car off, so long as you don't open the door first -- my wife has a habit of opening her door about the time I get my window halfway up, grrrrr.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Michael K. said:
You can also roll up your electric windows after you shut the car off, so long as you don't open the door first -- my wife has a habit of opening her door about the time I get my window halfway up, grrrrr.
Mine too!!!! haha!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
normal , mine I can set it for not too, 30 seconds and for 5 minutes, cool feature

·
Registered
198 Posts
I first noticed this feature on my Grandpa's Lincoln Towncar back in about 97-98. My '01 Grand Am had it, too. I love it.

Can we all change the length of time the power stays on?? I'd like it to stay on longer if I can.

·
Registered
976 Posts
It is adjustable but only if you have Drivers Conenience Group installed,
maybe the dealer can do it via the interface system they use.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ah I see. I knew I should have gotten that. :)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
No offense, but try reading the owners anual now and again. Has a lot of information in it that would answer some of the simple questions like this asked onthe forum. That's why they put it in the glove box.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Is that what that is in my glove box.:D I never look at that thing. That is why we have all of the profesionals here on the forum.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts