Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worst Possible Overall Experience 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering how every one would rate there overall experience with the cali, dodge, design, ride, everything over all, comments welcome

·
Registered
203 Posts
NO complaints what so ever! have had 0 problems with it. Completely in love with the Cali

·
Registered
187 Posts
The experience with the first one purchased two months ago prompted my wife and I to buy another. No car is absolutely perfect but the Caliber has become my most favorite car I've ever owned. Finally, something beat out my previous favorite; a 1967 VW Beetle. The look, I think, is incredible. After buying the Cali I suddenly noticed all the other five-door-hatchback-with-a-little-spoiler designs out there and none of the others get that concept looking so right as the Caliber does. The driving feel, the personal size of it, the 17-inch tires and so many other features are, for me, just right. I drive it with a sense of pride.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I can't say I've had a bad experience. But after the first three weeks I would say, that if I had to do it all over again, I would consider a different vehicle. Its an okay car. I just can't seem to get use to this odd feeling transmission.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts