well at least on the blue site it was

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i thought the tcs was 699 and to GB was 599
well at least on the blue site it was
that's correct
the thread title says Sale prices so we are extending the GB price on the TCS box as well:pimp:

·
Registered
304 Posts
ohhh duh right on

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Hope this will help you guys :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
980 shipped for bc coilovers? wow! are these the same ones that modern sells or the realtune specd coilover? if the latter, what are the specs?
edit: and also details on your 3" catless downpipe if possible.

you can pm me if youd rather. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
980 shipped for bc coilovers? wow! are these the same ones that modern sells or the realtune specd coilover? if the latter, what are the specs?
edit: and also details on your 3" catless downpipe if possible.

you can pm me if youd rather. :bigthumb:
the BC's listed are the off the shelf standard spring rate coilovers
front spring rate of 448lbs / rear is 336lbs

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Is it me or is the map/tip clamp missing or is that considered RTHBK4?

But wow, great job compiling the list and even better job being the ones to bring a lot of this stuff to the market first/best!

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats dissapointing. i still like the price though. lol. i noticed you were running bc's now, is that what your running?

and how about the downpipe? still to early for details?
why is it disappointing?
we sell standard off the shelf c/o's and can order custom spring rates as well
our Realtune spec coilovers may not be ideal for guys that DD their CSRT4's

downpipe thread is coming soon

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Is it me or is the map/tip clamp missing or is that considered RTHBK4?

But wow, great job compiling the list and even better job being the ones to bring a lot of this stuff to the market first/best!

We only have a few clamps left and Im keeping those for any possible warranties that may come up.

I have not decided if I will make any more at this time. We sold nearly 200 of these which is way more than I thought we would..but the last 50 took awhile. At this time Im going to hold off making more unless I get a bunch of people wanting them.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
why is it disappointing?
we sell standard off the shelf c/o's and can order custom spring rates as well
our Realtune spec coilovers may not be ideal for guys that DD their CSRT4's

downpipe thread is coming soon
dont mind me im just being a debbie downer. im just impatient and like as little time as possible between ordering an item and getting it to my doorstep! lol. that combined with the fact that i dont think ill be happy with the base spring rates of the standard bc's. how bad are the realtune specd ones? are they comparable to the mopar coilovers at least in terms of spring rates?

·
Registered
602 Posts
soooo whats the difference between the discontinued stage 2 turbo and the new "r" rated one??????????????????????

:read:seeing that u guys arent selling the clamp anymore, i hope that tune comes out soon:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Interested in the DP you guys will be bringing to market! Great list! This makes my life so much easier! Now I don't have to bug Aaron all the time :)

·
Registered
995 Posts
soooo whats the difference between the discontinued stage 2 turbo and the new "r" rated one??????????????????????

:read:seeing that u guys arent selling the clamp anymore, i hope that tune comes out soon:bigthumb:
x2 on the Stage 2 turbo.

I also want how-to on drag brake kit install.

And ALSO PM me about RT built shortblocks.

Please :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
you forgot the most important thing... who do I send money to? want to get a agp oil accumulator specifically.

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you forgot the most important thing... who do I send money to? want to get a agp oil accumulator specifically.
PM sent

thanks for your interest:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts