Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, any info on whether or not the guys at realtune are still programming the MS1K? e-mailed them over a week ago looking for details on how to ship to Canada and havn't heard back.

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Hey, any info on whether or not the guys at realtune are still programming the MS1K? e-mailed them over a week ago looking for details on how to ship to Canada and havn't heard back.
yes of course!
visit our web site
www.shoprealtuned.com
you can order right off the site

:icon_cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried to order at least a dozen times from several different computers, phones, tablets. The website asks during the ordering process on the shipping information screen to choose country, but the only 2 options are USA and "First, select country." Since I'm from Canada I choose the select country but there are no other otions no matter what I do to try. The site will not let me get past that page to complete my order on anything I have tried to buy. Because I use a postal code instead of zipcode it gives me a country error and sends me back. This same thing happened to me last year when i was trying to order online, dont know if i can go another year without this mod. ANY suggestions on how to by-pass this so i can mail in my PCM? Should I just make up an address in US and send my correct return shipping info with my PCM? Are other Canadians going through this aggrivating problem?

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
I have tried to order at least a dozen times from several different computers, phones, tablets. The website asks during the ordering process on the shipping information screen to choose country, but the only 2 options are USA and "First, select country." Since I'm from Canada I choose the select country but there are no other otions no matter what I do to try. The site will not let me get past that page to complete my order on anything I have tried to buy. Because I use a postal code instead of zipcode it gives me a country error and sends me back. This same thing happened to me last year when i was trying to order online, dont know if i can go another year without this mod. ANY suggestions on how to by-pass this so i can mail in my PCM? Should I just make up an address in US and send my correct return shipping info with my PCM? Are other Canadians going through this aggrivating problem?
you must be new to "the internets":stickpoke:
all jokes aside please learn how to use the PM function and it does clearly say we don't use the site for international orders
please send your order request to [email protected]
Aaron will set you up right away
:bigthumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts