Dodge Caliber Forums banner

Rear Spoiler

4K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  KimBo k. 
#1 ·
OK I try searching the forum for the person that posted the rear spoiler. Anyways has anyone changed out their spoiler yet? I'm thinking about getting the spoiler for Black SXT...

Anyways Im thinking about buying it from dodgeparts.com but not sure if it is already painter black already...

Any suggestions? Comments?

#3 ·
Scjon03 said:
OK I try searching the forum for the person that posted the rear spoiler. Anyways has anyone changed out their spoiler yet? I'm thinking about getting the spoiler for Black SXT...

Anyways Im thinking about buying it from dodgeparts.com but not sure if it is already painter black already...

Any suggestions? Comments?
They come already painted certain colors, Black being one of the already painted colors. It also comes primed and ready to paint for people who want to paint their own.

#4 ·
I'm sure it was mine ;)

(I've since tinted my windows, so a current pic would be slightly cooler!)

Mine came on my car... as a dealer add-on (that I had to fight them over too - they tried to convince me the silly thing cost nearly $700!!!)

From what I understand the PP mentioned, you can get it already painted, or for a little less, get it just primed. Unless you've got some kind of custom paint job, I'd think you're better off getting it already painted.

As I didn't install mine, I have no idea what that entails, but I'm kind of curious.... if it's removable or not.

#6 ·
I posted about putting one on my car, it gets painted and installed tomorrow!!! Oh check ebay first I got mine for only $200 w/ free shipping.

#7 ·
I just order it, should be here in about 4 to 5 days... I have that service manual thing on CD as will. So that will help in installing the spoiler...

Show pictures when its install CaliberChic :)

(of course you would of done that anyways)

#9 ·
They do but it points downward... the one I ordered and what CaliberChic has is the one that pointed upward, more sporty type.

I have a all black SXT and of course I ordered that already painted spoiler... I went to a paint shop and cost exta 70 to 150 bucks more. WTF ripoff i think...

#13 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.