Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I first posted with my complant, I have had a busy week. We had a call from chrysler and they replaced our original caliber. The problem with the first one was a twist in the frame. When we test drove it we never went over 40mph as we were in the downtown area. It was not until that night when we went on the highway and hit 60mph that the shimmy and the pulling to the right started. We took the replacement one out to the highway and drove it for 30 min. with out any problems showing up. Happy again

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Awesome they were able to accommodate you!! New Caliber!!

Does it have more options than the first?? Different Color?

Now we need the puctures man!!

We can never be pleased on this forum...:D

·
Registered
311 Posts
nothappy said:
Since I first posted with my complant, ... We had a call from chrysler and they replaced our original caliber. .... Happy again
Great! As you know, we're picture hounds. Post them and let us revel in your glory.

Any consideration to changing your USERID? :) :)

Tyke

·
Registered
11 Posts
That sucks, I'm glad it got taken care of tho. I'm about to take the caliber in for the second time because it is drifting to the right... I reeeaallllyyy hope it does not turn out to be the same problem you had. Cause I reeeeeeeeaaaalllyyy like this car, would hate to have to replace it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Update with the drifting on my Caliber. Third time in the dealership. Does anyone know the US number for Chrysler/Dodge for complaints? I was told if todays adjustments do not fix the issue, that there is nothing else their service department can do until Dodge puts out a service bullitin. I'm not gonna sit around with a drifting car until Dodge recognizes a problem. Doesn't seem right to me. Thoughts?

·
Registered
86 Posts
SinisterR/T said:
Update with the drifting on my Caliber. Third time in the dealership. Does anyone know the US number for Chrysler/Dodge for complaints? I was told if todays adjustments do not fix the issue, that there is nothing else their service department can do until Dodge puts out a service bullitin. I'm not gonna sit around with a drifting car until Dodge recognizes a problem. Doesn't seem right to me. Thoughts?
1-800-992-1997

·
Registered
86 Posts
SinisterR/T said:
Thank You!
No problem. DCX Customer Service is usually very helpful. Here's
hoping you get this taken care of. Good luck.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Drifting cars usually means excessive tire wear as well. I wouldn't put up with it for one minute. My two cents worth.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just an update. My Caliber is gone, the dealer bought it back. The service department did all they could to remedy the situation. Maybe I'll look into another Caliber in the future.

·
Registered
86 Posts
SinisterR/T said:
Just an update. My Caliber is gone, the dealer bought it back. The service department did all they could to remedy the situation. Maybe I'll look into another Caliber in the future.
Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear that things didn't work out.
Hope to still see ya around here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts